VIIII

Mania's Pov

Last night was okay. I was currently nude under the covers of Rachel's bed. Her head was on my chest and she was asleep.

Sex is always good. But it didn't even come close to the kiss I shared with Rebekah. I had to push past that. Rachel was amazing. Despite the innocent look she was quite talented in bed. She was a sweet girl, but she wasn't Rebekah.

I felt her shift and I looked down. She had started to stretch and her eyes opened. I smiled at her.

"Your still here?" She asked. I looked at her chuckling.

"Was I not supposed to be?" I asked her. She smiled and giggled.

"I just wasn't expecting it. I thought you'd be gone by now." She said getting off her bed and gathering her clothes slipping them on. I watched her as she looked. Her body looked soft and smooth.

"I'm not a completely awful person." I said. She smiled at me and finished putting her clothes on. She crawled on the bed and she looked at me seductive. Her lips captivated mine, I was surprised but I kissed her back. Just as soon as I thought we were about to go somewhere she pulled away and smirked.

"You tease." I said, she chuckled and I got up and put my clothes back on.

"Last night was amazing." She said. I smirked, duh. I looked at her and noticed she was watching me.

"Well, if you ever want to do it again, just text me." I said handing her my phone so she could put her number in. She typed it in and sent herself a text.

"I guess I'll be seeing you soon then." She flirted. I gave her one last kiss and left her house.

I looked around and noticed no one was around and teleported back home. I looked up and saw Klaus was at my front door.

"Need something?" I asked him. He turned and looked at me.

"Ah, Mania. I've been looking for you. " he said coming down the steps.

"I'm actually kind of busy-"

"This is important. It's about Rebekah." He said. I nodded and continued to walk past him. He looked at me confused as I ignored it. I hope she was okay. But I couldn't act like I was hung up on her.

"Well I'm sure she's fine, if you need help ask Matt." I said going inside. He followed me.

"Why won't you help. You are practically in love with her." He said. I laughed and shook my head.

"Klaus she was a silly crush, plus she's straight. She made that quite clear. Im not attached to her like a puppy on a leash." I have never lied more than I just had. It was the exact opposite.

"She's missing. I haven't seen her in two days. Please help me find her Mania. I'll do anything." He begged. I felt my heart break. Where was she? Was she okay? Whoever hurt her is going to pay. I acted like I gave in, although I was already ready to find her.

"Fine let's go find her." I said. He smiled and I followed him out. I touched him and we suddenly teleported to his house. He looked around confused but nodded. I went inside. It smelled like her.

"Klaus I'm sure she's fine." I said. He shook his head.

"No she usually texts me when she goes places. She hasn't. I had Bonnie do a locator spell but she couldn't find her and-"

"Stop. Klaus let me think." I said. I closed my eyes and cleared my mind.

Find her..

My mind soared through thoughts and memories. Artemis showed up as did Apollo. Then Rebekah's beautiful face appeared. I opened my eyes. Those fools. If I wasn't angry before.