IV

Mania's Pov

I sat at the Salvatore's house. Elena and Damon were off in his room doing god knows what and I was hanging out with Stefan.

"So did you get invited to the Mikaelson's Ball?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Matt and I are going together as friends of course. What about you?" I asked. He nodded.

"Ya I am, apparently there is something going down between Elena and Klaus. Damon wants us both to go and protect her just incase he tries anything." Stefan said. I nodded. It was silent after that. I debated on asking Stefan for some advice on how to get this girls attention. I mean I obviously didn't need help in the looks department.

"So I haven't been with a person romantically, in a long time. Say I found someone very attractive and wanted to get them to notice me, How would you go about it?" I asked Stefan. He smirked and looked at me.

"Who is she?" He asked.

"Klaus's sister. I'm only going to this Ball thing tomorrow so I can meet her." I said. He chuckled.

"Oh I see, Well first off you need to know if she's into girls then you can proceed." I groaned making him stop.

"Why are you people so formal and have so many procedures? First you have to do this then this then this and blah blah blah. In Olympus if you want someone romantically you go to them you tell them you want them and you either get rejected or accepted. It so much easier that way." I said.

"Ya and direct. Some people don't like that." He said. I ran a hand through my hair.

"Ok then, how do I get her to notice me? If I can't go tell her I want her tell me how I can get her to come to me." I said.

"You'll have to ask Damon he's more qualified in that area." I rolled my eyes at his answer.

"Stefan your not helping." I said to him chuckling. I heard footsteps and Elena and Damon came down.

"Hey Mania, baby bro. We have news." He said. I waited for him to continue.

"Tomorrow is the Mikaelson's ball or whatever. Klaus wants Elena which is a no go. So Stefan and I will protect He and you and Matt will be back up got it?" He asked. I shrugged. Maybe. I thought. Depends if I get to meet the girl. If we hit it off and it goes great we'll see ya later Elena.

"Why does Klaus want her anyway?" I asked him.

"Elena's blood can be used to make hybrids. Klaus wants an army. We can't let that happen." Damon explained. I nodded. Damon went on about ways to stop Klaus but I didn't really care. I didn't want it to get in the way of my plan to meet the most beautiful woman in the world. As Damon was talking he mad hand movements. I finally tapped back into the conversation.

"Alright I'll see what I can do. Have Bonnie put a protection spell on her or something." I said and got up.

"Later." I said and left the house and teleported to my house. I saw it was about 7 pm. I needed to get some beauty rest so I looked good enough for tomorrow. I first made myself some dinner and watched tv. I watched a few episodes of this show called Archer. It was really funny for a cartoon. I finished the sandwich I made and took a shower. I washed my hair and shaved.

I need to look my best tomorrow and that started with the night before prep. I changed into my pajamas and slipped into bed.

I would meet her tomorrow. I felt myself get nervous yet excited. I didn't even know the girl and she made me so nervous. What if I messed up? What if she didn't like me? Or girls? Please Zeus let her be gay. I did the thoughts out of my head and focused on trying to sleep.