XXX

Mania's Pov

"Where is my fucking heels!?" I heard my fiancé's voice from her room. Tomorrow was the wedding and Rebekah was stressing out over it. Obviously, she couldn't find her shoes.

I was sitting downstairs with Klaus talking about tomorrow. He jumped when he heard my loves angry voice. I tried not to laugh as I heard things be thrown around upstairs. I say Achelois come down stairs frantically. She must be helping Rebekah find her shoes.

"Mania have you touched her shoes?" She asked running around. I shook my head.

"Maybe they are in my room, you can come and look for them in there with me." Klaus offered. He winked at her. I rolled my eyes and so did she. Since Achelois has been here, Klaus has been trying to get with her. It obviously wasn't going to well.

"Nice try. But if you actually do find those shoes I might reconsider." She said going around the corner. He looked at me and got up and went to find the shoes. I rolled my eyes again, and went upstairs. I knew Rebekah was freaking out. She needed to relax. I could help with that.

When I entered her room it was a complete mess. She was digging through her closet and I walked in. I tried not to step on her clothes.

"Baby, can you get out of the closet for a sec." I said and she turned her head to face me. Just by talking to her I saw her face visibly relax. She got up and came over to me. I pulled her into a hug and she sighed. I rubbed her back and smiled.

"You'll find your shoes, I'm sure of it." I said reassuring her. She nodded and pulled away.

"I know it's just, I want everything to be perfect. I can't wait to marry you but it seems as if everything's messing up." She said. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a box by the door. It was a shoe box. I smirked and looked back at her.

"Love I would marry you naked. I don't care if you wear tennis shoes to our wedding. I love you and I will always love you. Also, your shoes are behind your door." I told her and kissed her. She turned and saw the box behind the door. She went over and picked them up. She smiled at me and laughed.

"I'm going crazy." She said. I sat on her bed and chuckled.

"Crazy is good trust me." I told her. She just gave me another smile. I could tell she was stressed out. I went towards her and put my hands on her shoulders.

"Hey, it's okay, don't be stressed. Everything will be perfect. I promise. You and Achelois have been planning this wedding like crazy and it will be worth it because I'm the end we will be married. I love you Rebekah." My hands slid from her shoulders to her hands. She just gave me a kiss. I kissed back and I felt her pull me into a hug.

"I swear to god, if something happens and I don't marry you tomorrow..." she muttered. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Don't even think like that baby, nothing will happen. If it'll make you feel better I'll have Jerome watch the place." I told her. I wanted her to feel safe and ready. She shook her head no, declining my offer.

"No, it's alright. I'm just nervous." She said. I stroked her hair and nodded.

"You have no reason to be. No one wants to kill you, you're safe, you're happy. You're getting married." I listed off things that hopefully would calm her. She let go of me and picked up her shoes.

"I should probably go tell Achelois I found the shoes. I'm sure she's still hunting for them." She said and left the room. I watched her leave and then teleported back to my house.

-----

According to Rebekah, weddings on Earth were very different from those on Mount Olympus. Here they just had a bunch of family get together and eat at a couple different places and that's it. But on Olympus, it was just your family. It was every single person on Mount Olympus. That's why there was one place big enough for everyone to see you get married.

Also, according to Rebekah, I can't see here anymore until tomorrow. She had called me a couple hours after I left saying that she'll see me tomorrow. Apparently it was bad luck if I saw her anymore today. It didn't really bother me much. Other than the fact I was completely bored.

I wonder what she's doing right now. She's probably still stressing about tomorrow. I don't understand why though. She's planned everything perfectly.

I took a shower and put on some sweats. Tomorrow was my big day and I needed beauty rest. So here I am, grandma Mania, going to bed at 6:30 pm.