XV

Mania's Pov

Ok so, I didn't sleep at all. I was to focused on everything that had happened. I didn't know what to do. I was never on this end of the problem.

That sounds bad but it's true. But now that I was here I can see how much pain I caused. This was karma. A big fuck you from the universe or Aphrodite. Artemis is lucky she can walk. If Rebekah hadn't stopped me I don't think she would be alive.

I eventually got up and went down to the living room where I saw Rebekah. She was sitting up awake and rubbing her face in distress. Should I make her leave? That's the most rational. Am I actually going to though? Probably not.

How is it I can still love her? How is that that I still want to see her? She betrayed me with someone I hate. This makes me question her love. I know she says she loves me, but does she? My feet made small sounds as I came out into the living room. Rebekah looked up and saw me. I didn't know what to say to her.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked her. She shook her head no. Well at least she felt awful.

"Me either." I said and went into the kitchen to make some tea. That was another thing I missed, some how Mount Olympus does not have tea.

"Do you hate me?" She asked following me. I sighed as I made it. I looked up at her.

"No, I'll never hate you Rebekah. I don't think I can, I just... you slept with Artemis of all girls of anyone really." I said bringing the cup up to my lips. She looked at me ashamed.

"What I don't understand is how I still want to be with you, and touch you, and kiss you." I said coming close to her. I caressed her cheek letting the soft skin dance on my fingers.

"But when I try and forget what I saw it just shows up. Did she make you feel better then when we kissed?" I asked her. She instantly shook her head.

"No. Nothing will ever compare. The whole time I was pretending it was you. Hoping that you would be the one touching me." She said. She tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Stop." I told her. She pulled away sadly. I was so confused. I'm supposed to be mad. I'm supposed to not love her. She betrayed me. Yet I've already forgiven her. I was mad that I wasn't mad.

"I'm supposed to be mad at you Rebekah. I'm not supposed to forgive you yet. It's been what, 9 hours since you two were going at it and I already forgive you. Love is so god damn infuriating." I said. A small smile appeared on her face. She knew I was forgiving her.

"It's because it's love. I know that my love for you will never go away. I know that because even thinking about being with another person is sickening to me." She said. I had my back turned to her. At least I know she'll always love me. I felt her arms slide around my waist and hug me from behind.

"I'm so sorry for what I did, I don't know how you've forgiven me but I'm so thankful and I love you so much. If you ever even think about leaving me to go back to Olympus you better find a way to take me with you." She said. I smiled and turned still in her arms.

"I won't be leaving you ever." I said. I cupped her face and kissed her passionately. Her grip on me tightened and attempted to pull me closer to her. Her lips moved softly against mine and I couldn't be in a more euphoric state. With only her lips I could feel so much more than just having sex with random girls. I couldn't even imagine sex with her. All the pleasure...

My arms slid around her neck and I pushed into her hard capturing her lips over and over, my dominant side wanted me to take her on this counter here and now. She pulled away and leaned her forehead onto mine.