・゚✧ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦

HANAE POV

HANAE POV

After hours of debating what to do and disagreeing on which activity to settle on, we both had finally concluded that a relaxing beach day was enough to preoccupy our day before the dinner with Patricia and Jennah. Packing our bags and getting some refreshing fruits and drinks to bring, we had made our way to the uber Joel had called for and gone to Miami Beach. Exactly eight months ago, we had been at this same beach with Jennah and declared our feelings for each other, and now we were back to have a relaxing day –– just the two of us.

"Come on, Hanae!" Joel exclaimed, standing out in the water with his arms in the end. Tilting my head to the side, I bit down on my bottom lip upon watching him stand shirtless out in the ocean. Honestly, even to this day he managed to drive me crazy. Crossing my arms over my chest, I shook my head and felt the waves crash against my feet. "It's cold, Joel." He rolled his eyes, struggling to walk towards me. That caused me to laugh, suddenly feeling his cold hand against my upper arm. "That's just an excuse not to get your hair wet. Come on!" Feeling his arm under my knees and another one holding my torso –– he lifted me up and I squealed at his move. "Joel, don't! I swear to God that it's cold!" He simply ignored my every plead, continuing to walk out towards the ocean. I could feel the water touch my ass, marking that he'd gone far enough for the water to reach his hips. Throwing him a look with widened eyes, he simply smiled and kept on holding me. "Don't drop me, please." Pouting my lip, he rolled his eyes and simply sighed. "Man, you're such a girl." "Well . . . last time I checked, that's what I am."

He shook his head, causing me to smile. "Do it carefully at least, okay?" He nodded, carefully lowering me and letting my body be engulfed in the medium tempered water. My hands snaked around his waist, keeping myself supported on him. "You really are short, huh?" I rolled my eyes, smacking him across the chest. He simply laughed, his curls bouncing while doing so. "Are you complaining about it now?" Shaking his head, he ran a wet thumb across my nose, resting it against my cheek. "I love everything about you. Why would I complain about anything?" That brought a smile to my lips, hiding my face against his chest.

I could feel him vibrating because of laughing, wrapping his around my shoulders and holding me close to him. The waves moves us both, Joel thankfully keeping us steady and in place. "I've missed doing this." He suddenly spoke up, causing me to look up at him and noticing his eyes concentrating on me. "Going to the beach?" I questioned in confusion, furrowing my eyebrows together. "Yeah . . . and just doing things alone. It's harder now with Jennah and with us going public last night. With tour starting in a few months too . . ." "Then we'll just have to make the best out of it, right? Esme can watch over Jennah at times, even Yoandri can." Hands pressed against his cheeks, forcing him to look down at me. His brown eyes saddened, causing me to offer him am encouraging smile. "How did I get so lucky? Even after every . . ." I shook my head at him, raising my eyebrow. "Don't mention it, please. Kat was right . . . you're not a bad person, Joel. Things just happens for a reason and maybe this is what we needed to build a stronger trust for each other. We've managed to get through the worst, right? Anything would be easy at this point."

Thumb rested against my chin, tilting my head upwards and pressing his lips against mine. It tasted like saltwater, the waves crashing onto us and pulling us closer to shore. His arms protectively around me, making sure I wouldn't fall. I smiled, pulling back and splashing water at him. "What the . . ." Laughing, I began running towards shore –– the motion of the water holding me back and making it hard to escape him. Joel began laughing, running behind me and throwing himself into the water –– causing me to scream in fright of him capturing me. After a second or two, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, screaming and soon laughing as we both walked back into shore.

We both sat down to eat and relax, the sun warming on our bodies. Joel had his legs spread, myself resting my back against his chest and having his protective arms around me. The best place to ever find comfort or peace in, his arms. The sun was about to go down, realizing that we had spent the entire evening at the beach and just enjoying each other. I suddenly noticed him looking down at me with a smile, caressing the side of my face. "We better get going to get ready for dinner, no? I think mom will call any second now and as usual . . . I'll be late." That caused me to laugh, getting up and putting on my beach dress. "I think that sounds like a good idea. I have to get this saltwater out of my hair and everything." And so we both packed our things, taking a bag each and intertwining our fingers as we walked back to his hotel.

JOEL POV

Upon arriving at the hotel, Hanae had immediately ran into the shower with another outfit in hands and her toiletry that Kat had brought her earlier that day. Running the towel through my hair, I made sure to dry every droplet before laying down on the bed, an arm resting over my face. Today had been completely amazing, dedicating an entire day for us only to talk through things and just be . . . us. Without having to hide our relationship, without having to worry that our child would harm herself ­­–– just being us again, like we used to during our first months of dating. My mom had called me while we were on our way back, telling us that she had just arrived Hanae's apartment and was about to bathe Jennah before making her way to the restaurant she'd ordered a table at.

An hour and a half passed before Hanae came out, looking gorgeous as ever. Her hair straightened and makeup brining out her eyes. Her scent lingered in the room, her beach attire in her arms and neatly tucked into her beach bag. "What's wrong?" She asked, keeping her back against me, whilst fixing her things. I simply shook my head, sitting up. "Just looking at my beautiful girlfriend." "You need to stop." I grinned, raising en eyebrow at her. "Why? Do you get embarrassed?" She turned to look at me, arms crossed over her chest. "In your dreams, Pimentel. Can you hop in the shower now? Your mom is probably waiting already." She walked over to my bed, going to fix her bag. Bending down to select another outfit from my suitcase, I decided to go for a simple black sweater with grey pants –– going to choose the accessory later on. "Where did Erick go?" Hanae suddenly asked, looking around the room and noticing his things were gone. Stopping midway into the bathroom, I laughed. "Oh, he's sleeping at Chris' room. He was scared something would happened while he was sleeping or walking in on us in action . . . so he packed his things and changed rooms." Her cheeks turned red, hands resting against her forehead with widened eyes. "I feel so bad." She suddenly said, causing me to shake my head and walk into the bathroom.

"Don't be! He's even worse, trust me. When he's found a girl he's interested in . . . there's no stopping him." I yelled from the bathroom, leaning against the doorframe and looking at her beauty. She furrowed her features in confusion, tilting her head. "Erick? Finding a girl?" It seemed like a shock that he could find his own girls, Christopher being the one who often found one and brought a friend for Erick to have. "He's not as innocent as you think, nena." I knew that nickname always brought a smile to her lips, which it did this time. "Just go get showered, please?" Nodding my head, I turned around and closed the door –– getting into the shower and preparing myself for a nice evening with my mother, beautiful girlfriend and daughter.

 "Just go get showered, please?" Nodding my head, I turned around and closed the door –– getting into the shower and preparing myself for a nice evening with my mother, beautiful girlfriend and daughter

PUBLISHED: March 10th 2018

WORD COUNT: 1468 words