・゚✧ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝘔𝘪 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢

JOEL POV

JOEL POV

Hands ran through her dark hair, her silent breathing calming down every nerve in my body. Just having her this close once again brought butterflies to my stomach, bringing me back to moments when we'd lay like this for hours, just enjoying the silence that grew between us. The white sheets were draped over abdomen, her toned skin and white bra exposed to the little light from the nightstand. Placing a kiss upon her forehead, I carefully moved her to rest against the pillows and snuck out of the bed, walking over to my bags and bringing out a pair of boxers and sweats. Damn, her perfume still lingered on my body. That brought a smile to my lips and turning to look at her one last time, I walked into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

CHRISTOPHER POV

"Where are you at this moment? Well, we're currently in Miami and finishing recording a few songs for our new album." Erick replied to the fan comment as we both walked through the entrance of our hotel, laughing of something we'd seen outside. Both of us had decided to grab something to eat outside rather than ordering room service for once, recently starting a live the minute we'd gotten out of the uber. "We're super exited to have you guys hear our album that comes out next year. And thank you all for responding so well to Mamita! We never thought that it would actually have the success that Reggaeton Lento had." Erick agreed as he looked around the lobby, running over to the elevator and pressing on the button. I began laughing hysterically, shaking my head as comments flooded in.

"We're currently on our way to Erick's room to play some Mario Kart. We have no idea where the rest of the boys are, but I'm sure Zabdiel is sleeping. It's all he ever does . . ." The elevator came and we both entered it, Erick holding my shoulders as support and jumping up and down. People would start questioning what the both of us were on, considering that our energetic personalities were of another sort. "Joel? Oh man, we haven't heard from him the entire day!" I exclaimed, looking at Erick. "He probably dug himself a hole." The both of us began laughing, shaking our heads at each other and reading through a few other comments, making our way out from the elevator and towards Erick's hotel room.

He brought out his room key, inserting it and hearing the lock open –– pushing the door open. "Erick will win over Christopher . . . No manches! I'm the best driver Mario Kart has ever . . ." Suddenly I hear Erick screaming a high pitched scream, covering his eyes and walking straight into me. Confusion laced my features at first, then erupting in laughter before I rounded the corner and realized what Erick had screamed for. "MY EYES!" He screamed behind me, making choking sounds and walking around half-blind. Forgetting the live completely, Hanae sat on the bed with her hand against her chest, quickly pulling up the white sheets around her. "Hanae? What are you doing in Joel's bed!?" Her big eyes were filled with embarrassment, cheeks turning red as Joel suddenly came running out of the bathroom.

"What the heck, guys?!" He exclaimed, running a hand through his wet hair. "What the . . . You should've told me Hanae was coming over and that this could've happened!" Erick exclaimed, side glancing at Hanae every once in a while. That boy had no chill in his body. Joel seemed to notice the way Erick was constantly averting his eyes to Hanae, raising his eyebrows at him. "Keep your eyes off of her, man!" He threw his hands in the air. "I'm sorry, but it's hard for a hormonal boy to keep his eyes away when there's a half-naked girl in the room . . . CHRIS THE LIVE!" Those words brought me out of my haze, realizing that the live was still going. The comments that ticked in were too many to even read, immediately ending it. I offered an apologetic smile, looking towards Erick and nudging his side. "You filmed everything?!" Joel sighed loudly, walking over to his bag and bringing out a flannel that he gave Hanae. Erick and I simply looked at each other, not really knowing what to say at that moment.