・゚✧ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬

JOEL POV

JOEL POV

I sat at the hotel bed, phone twirling in my hands as I gazed at the mirror at the other side of the room. Thoughts swirled through my mind, the nerves of meeting Hanae in an hour eating away anything that was my pride or preparation, because I knew that nothing could prepare me to see her again after months of no contact. What brought a smile to my lips was the fact that she had agreed upon it, and that she was bringing Jennah. God, how I missed my princess. With months being on tour, the only thing I've gotten from her were pictures and a few FaceTime calls with Yoandri. I couldn't believe that my baby was about to turn a year old, the day of her birth still lingering on my mind ––– though I wasn't there to experience it.

What knocked me back to reality was the look on Richard's face as he came out of the bathroom. "Man, you look like you just dug yourself out of your grave." He waved away the statement, forcing himself towards his luggage and bringing out another set of clothing. I had managed to walk in on him having a fight with Katalina last night, neither of them ending it on good terms. Of course I knew that what they had wasn't serious, but upon looking at the way Richard had been acting ever since then . . . I was starting to think that for him, it was something else.

"I'm going to meet Hanae soon." He grumbled, running a hand through his blonde hair. "Yea, you told me last night. I hope it goes well for you, after all . . . " My eyes looked at the envelope at my side. Biting on my lip, I nodded at him. "I'm positive that she's going to believe me now that we have proof. If she's willing to take me back or try again . . . that's another thing." He sighed, sitting down by the desk. "If anything . . . she'll want to take it slow. Gotta think positive, right?" I gave him a look. "Are you thinking positive?" He looked down, shaking his head. "Man, I know you had something else for her. Because if it was just the sex, you wouldn't be acting like this! Tell me ––– she made you fall for her, didn't she?" His eyes shot up the second I'd said the words, eyes widened. "Don't say that." "Say what? That Richard Camacho, the second fuckboy of CNCO, has his heart tied down by a feisty Latina?" He rolled his eyes at me, throwing a small pillow my way. "She doesn't need to know. You heard her last night, it was nothing."

I was feeling bad for Richard, because I knew that everything he did was with good intentions. He'd been a great support for me these past few months, constantly listening to me and trying to make things right with Hanae. Now that he was in trouble with his own emotions, I couldn't find anything specific to do for him. Katalina was a complicated girl, anyone would know that. But if things went right with Hanae, maybe I could talk with her about this. She must know something, right?

Looking down at the time, I picked the envelope up and gathered my things. "It's about to be 12pm. I better go, in case she's out early. But don't worry about it, bro. If anything –– you'll get over it." And with those words, I left the hotel room and went to grab a uber to the café we were meeting at.

HANAE POV

I had arrived earlier at the café with Jennah, her sitting in her own chair with a coloring book and a few pencils she'd gotten by Yoandri the other day. The weather was presenting itself on their best –– the sun clear in the cloudless blue sky. Jennah had her dark curls at full display, her toned skin enhanced with the white summer dress she had on. The lady came with our drinks: apple juice for the little girl and a alcohol free drink for me.