・゚✧ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

ORIANA POV

ORIANA POV

Lying in bed with a smirk upon my features, I kept tapping my long nails against the back of my phone. So Joel had a girlfriend that no one seemed to know about. That brought a wicked grin to my lips, knowing that he was a rather private person. Johann had accidently spoken too much about Joel as a person during our dinner months ago, the dares for the Valentines challenge video being rather INNOCENT for his nature.

I couldn't help but laugh for myself as I replayed the scenario from a few days back. Calling Joel in the middle of the night had always been the plan, finding the boy rather attractive for my liking. Little did I know that someone else would be picking up the phone, let alone his girlfriend. Ugh, that made me want to throw up. And he had a child? When did that happened? And how didn't the media or his fans know about it?

But I wouldn't get his attention by spreading the rumor, knowing that his fans were solid rock and would go against me once again if I tweeted about his personal life. Why did this have to happened now when I was planning on seducing the boy? It would do my career good, knowing that having anything with a member from CNCO would spark up my career, in a negative light or not. I couldn't care less about that for now.

I rolled from the bed, now lying on my stomach as I scrolled through my contacts. Pressing the number I'd been looking for, I placed the phone against my ear and waited for him to pick up.

"Yo Oriana!" Johann said from the other line, causing me to roll my eyes. "You never mentioned that Joel had a girlfriend? And a child?" Immediately raising my eyebrows in disgust over expression the truth, I could hear Johann getting uncomfortable on the other end. "How did you find out?" "I called him last night and his little tramp of a girlfriend picked up. He called me after that, and mind you . . . he was pissed. Said I wanted to ruin everything between him and his little toy." Johann sighed, possibly holding his hands against his head or something. "Don't call Hanae those things . . ." That sparked my interest. "So that is her pathetic little name?" Johann must've regretted his words, cursing under his breath. "Look, Oriana . . . don't do anything stupid. Joel is happy and it's a reason why he's kept everything a secret. Don't go fucking it up by bringing another storm over yourself." I rolled my eyes once again, disgusted over the fact that he was supporting and protecting the relationship Joel had with this supposed Hanae. Pressing the red button, I threw my phone against my pillows.

Damn it! I need to do something to break this thing off, but what? From what Johann had told me, Joel had never found love easily. So if he'd found it with this girl and had a child with her, he must've been rather in love with her. Running a hand across my face, I rested my thumbs against my chin and began thinking.

What could I do to break these two up and have him for myself?

JOEL POV

I'd awoken earlier that day, the fight from the night before replaying in my head. I couldn't seem to forget the disappointed look upon Hanae's features, the hurt that lingered in her eyes when she confronted me with the phone call. In all honesty . . . I couldn't believe that Oriana would be capable of hurting the woman I love by stating that we had unfinished business. What could that possibly even mean? We'd met for the first time when Johann introduced us, our only deal being the making of his Valentine's Day special. After that was done, I had no further intentions of keeping in touch with her. Frankly, we had nothing in common. Which would eventually make the friendship rather boring.