・゚✧ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴

HANAE POV

HANAE POV

Joel had left the apartment earlier this evening with Jennah, stating that he wanted to spend some quality time with her alone whilst meeting up with Richard and Aaliyah. Taking the opportunity of having some spare time without having to worry about a child, I immediately called my two best friends, proposing to go out for lunch whilst the boys were out with their heavens.

We decided to meet up at the local café around the corner, knowing that Esme was staying over at Kat's place whilst visiting Miami. "Look who finally decided to show up!" Kat exclaimed, laughing as them both came to greet me. "I was only five minutes late, don't be such a drama queen." I rolled my eyes at them, reaching out for the menu and looking through it. "So . . . what made the boys want to hang out?" Esme suddenly questioned, forcing me to look away from the delicious food on display. "Maybe they just wanted the girls to get to know each other? I don't know and I'm not complaining. I truly needed this break from it all . . . motherhood does take up some time." That caused them both to laugh.

"Can I take your orders for drinks?" The young waitress came to our table, holding a notepad in her hands. I turned to look at the girls, waiting for them to order their usual drinks. "I'll have a coke, thank you." Genuinely smiling at the young girl, she turned to get our drinks. Esme turned her attention to me, her large eyes almost staring straight into my soul. "What?" Shaking her head, she turned to look at Kat who simply shrugged her shoulders. "You've been acting kinda off. What's going on?" Intertwining my own fingers, I sighed and began telling them the same thing I'd told Zabdiel the previous day, the situation replying in my head.

Some people would've told me to get over it, that this wasn't anything to worry about. But they didn't know how much those words had pained me. Unfinished business. "But I trust Joel and I don't think he has anything to do with her. If anything . . . she's the one trying to do something to tear us apart." Kat seemed to be taking the news rather easily, her arms crossed above her chest. Esme simply pressed her lips together, agreeing with my every word. "As you should! Joel is a faithful man and he would never think about doing anything to hurt you again. Right, Kat?" We both turned to look at our friend, her eyes rolling as her arms flew in the air. "I don't think Joel would do anything after the threat I put on him. But that doesn't mean this frog won't. So I'd keep my eyes open for her, Hanae." That brought a uncertain chill down my back, not knowing what to believe at that moment. Of course I'd like to keep an eye on her, but how can I when I know nothing about her?

Upon changing topic of conversation, the waitress returned with her pad and wrote down our individual orders. I'd decided to go for something simple, knowing that we'd eat something when Joel returned back home. We sat talking about everything in the world, from our previous years when we were just fans of the boys and literally hated on any woman who got close to them . . . or about Esme and me constantly bothering Kat with our "attraction" towards Richard, which always managed to put her off to the point when she'd hang up on us. It was insane to think how far we'd come, from moving out of Europe to America, to actually becoming a mother and dating one of my favorite humans on the planet.