・゚✧ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦

JOEL POV

JOEL POV

I had awoken earlier this morning, leaving a note on the nightstand notifying Hanae about my absence throughout the day. I'd managed to pack a bag the night before, putting in the things I would need for the grand day. Esme had texted me, saying they would be arriving around 11am by the apartment, leaving enough time for Hanae to sleep out before the day began.

Taking one last glance at my beautiful princesses, I threw the duffle bag over my shoulder and walked out of the apartment, locking the door and tucking the keys into my leather jacket. Richard had told me he would be picking me up in 5, remaining inside by the reception till he arrived.

The only thing going through my mind at that moment, was how everything would end up looking. Richard and I had both gone through the location we'd be setting everything up and the decoration needed, with the help from her two best friends. After everything we've both been through . . . I only saw it suitable for us to have a night off where the focus would be on only us.

I noticed Richard honking the horn outside, exiting the complex and getting into his vehicle. "Took you long enough." He rolled his eyes, putting on his sunglasses. "I had to drop Aaliyah off with my mom, give me a break." He murmured, suddenly noticing a faint mark on his neck. "Right . . . did Aaliyah hit you on the neck too?" He rolled his eyes, starting the engine. "Shut up, Pimentel." Grinning for myself, I looked out the window as we pulled out and drove towards the location.

HANAE POV

I woke up that morning to a horrendous knocking on the door, immediately jumping out of bed and wrapping my silk robe around my body. "Damn it, Hanae! Open this door!" Kat shouted from the other side, rolling my eyes as I opened the door. "What took you so long?" My two best friends came walking into the apartment, completely dressed up and looking as gorgeous as ever. Meanwhile I stood there still in my pjs with my wild curls.

"What are you doing here? It's basically 11:20am!" Crossing my arms over my chest, I noticed how the girls exchanged looks between them and returned to lock their gaze at me. Esme went into the bedroom to pick up a crying Jennah, returning out into the common area with her. "We wanted to spend some time with our friend, is that so bad?" She said, placing the little girl on the floor and letting her do her thing.

"We never planned on meeting today?" Confused as to why these two were being so weird, I instantly shook the thought away and raised my hands. "You know what? I'll go take a shower and make myself at least presentable. You both watch over my treasure or I'll have your heads." Them both proceeded to nodding, letting me calmly run out of view and into my bedroom to fix myself.

ESME POV

"Why didn't you tell her about that creep outside the apartment?!" I silently hissed at Kat, making sure that Hanae wouldn't be able to hear the conversation exchanged between the both of us. She simply rolled her eyes, peaking out the window. "Because she doesn't need to know she has a damn stalker after her! This guy is giving me the creeps and I'm about to kick his ass." Sighing, I had noticed something off at the lunch last night. Kat had been completely right! This guy had been following Hanae for some reason, now knowing where she lived. That thought alone scared me, but I couldn't tell her that? She'd either shake it off as nothing or have the police be involved.