・゚✧ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴

JOEL POV

JOEL POV

I had awoken earlier that morning, laying silently in bed and looking down upon the beauty sleeping beside me. Her long locks covered most of her features, laying on her stomach and breathing calmly against it. On the other side of the room, I could hear Erick snoring and it was a wonder how she didn't wake up because of it. I sighed, running a hand on my face. My screen lit up, reaching over to grab the phone.

Good morning Hijo. Jennah and I are going out to the Zoo today, just thought I'd let you both know. How does dinner sound later?

That message brought a smile to my features, knowing that my mom had been looking forward to spending more time with my angel. I replied quickly, agreeing upon dinner later today. My heart expanded from thinking about it –– once again having a family dinner with my mom, Hanae and Jennah. It was the only thing a father could want, right? I sighed, shaking my head silently, that word still unusual in my mind. If one would've asked me two years ago what I would see myself as at nineteen . . . I wouldn't have thought that I'd find the love of my life and have a family with her so soon. But could I complain? No, because my family was perfect.

I silently got out of bed, going over to my bags and pulling out an outfit for the day. I stood looking down at the accessory for a few minutes, bending down to pick up my sombrero and going into the bathroom to start my day.

HANAE POV

The cold and empty spot on my right side was enough to wake me up, stretching on the bed and hearing the water running in the bathroom –– indicating that Joel was starting his morning earlier than anticipated. I reached to pick up my phone from the nightstand, noticing that Kat had sent me a message.

Are you with Joel?

That alone brought a smile to my lips, biting down on them and replying quickly to her.

Yeah, I've been here since last night. You were right . . . things worked out between us and he confirmed our relationship on his live last night.

The memory from last night flashed in my mind, pressing my lips together to keep back my smile from breaking through. I honestly couldn't believe that everything had worked out at the end and that Joel had agreed upon telling his fans about us. After two years of being together, he finally went out public with it. Of course there would be drama around it, it was nearly inevitable. But I knew myself that I had a good supporting family around me, who would make sure that nothing ever got to me.

My phone buzzed in my hands, notifying me of her reply.

I'm happy for you. And I saw the live . . . I never thought he'd actually do it. Anyways ­­ –– I noticed you were wearing his shirt. Does you want me to come with change for you?

My eyes immediately shot to the pile of clothes on the floor, realizing that I didn't have any change for today. Typing out a reply and accepting her proposal of bringing me clothing, Joel walked out of the bathroom and I placed my phone down immediately. "You were up early." He was running a hand through his wet curls, shaking his head and watching the droplets spill everywhere. "Erick was snoring too much, so I decided to get up." He smiled his glorious smile, walking over and pecking my lips sweetly. "Mom said she's going to the zoo with Jennah and asked if we would have dinner together later? I said that we were coming, unless you have other plans?" Shaking my head, I wiped away a droplet running down the side of his face. "No, no plans. Kat is coming with change soon, so I'll be ready in no minute." He suddenly furrowed his eyebrows. "What?" "You've talked with her?" Probably referring to her sudden absence from the birthday party and not involving herself too much in our lives anymore –– I simply nodded and intertwined my fingers. "Yes, and she's dealing with everything her way. I get why she didn't come to the party and it's better that she didn't with . . . well, what happened." He seemed to be understanding the situation, simply letting the topic drop and getting up.

Around an hour had passed and Erick had finally awoken from his endless sleep, going on with his afternoon as if it wasn't a problem that he slept in. I wouldn't blame him! Being an international superstar had its toll on someone. Upon getting up from the bed, I heard a simple knock on the door and went to receive it. "Took you long enough." Kat stood on the other side with a bag in her hands, rolling her eyes and holding it out. "I had to get ready and go pick up clothes from your apartment. Thank god Patricia was there!"

Joel came walking out of the bathroom at that second, noticing that I was talking with someone. "Hey Kat." He kindly greeted her, Kat unexpectedly offering him a smile. "Can I talk with you for a second?" He furrowed his eyebrows, looking at me with a confused face and earning a simple shrug from me. "Uhm . . . yeah, sure." "Aren't you gonna come in?" She shook her head. "No, it's cool. Well ––– I just wanted to apologize for the way I've been acting with you over the past two years." Did I just hear her correctly? Was Kat . . . THE KAT, apologizing to someone? It seemed to be catching Joel off guard too, running a hand past his lips. "You had your reasons . . ." "No, I didn't. I simply disliked you for hurting my best friend over something stupid as tour and then I kept on being rude to you for no reason. As you might have noticed . . . Esme is the nicer friend, but I've realized these past couple of days that it's time to accept things as they are. You make Hanae happy and that's all I can ask for."

Both of us stood there completely flabbergasted, not expecting her to even apologize for her way of being towards Joel. He seemed to be thinking the same thing, turning to look at me with open mouth and looking back at my best friend. "I uhm . . . Thank you?" She simple offered a genuine smile, turning her attention back to me.

"I'm going back to Norway for a few weeks . . ." My attention was completely focused on Kat for a few seconds, suddenly breaking eye contact with her and looking at Richard, Joel doing the exact same thing. "Why are you going back to Norway for?" The look on Kat's face when she recognized his voice was unexplainable: turning from her bubbly self and to cold as ice. "That is none of your business." She simply shot back, raising her eyebrows as she turned around with her arms crossed over her chest. "I'll talk to you later, okay?" I simply nodded, reaching out to give her a hug and noticing Joel doing the same thing. God, it was good to see these two finally getting along.

Kat turned her back on all of us, giving Richard one cold stare before taking off down the hallway. He turned to look at the both of us, simply shaking his head and storming off with his hand running through his blonde hair. Finally being able to close the door, I turned to walk towards the bed and emptied everything from the bag Kat had packed for me. "That was intense." Joel spoke up, taking off his sombrero and running his hands through his hair. Good thing that at least one of us got the luck on our side." Turning around, I quickly smacked him on his shoulder –– earning a confused look from him. "Ouch!" "That's my best friend you're talking about." He rubbed his arm, throwing himself on the bed. "I know . . . but you have to admit that they are both some stubborn people. Things would've been much easier if they were like us . . ." He winked at me, causing me to roll my eyes. "How exactly are we, Joel?" I crossed my arms, pressing my lips together. "Instead of going around and hating on the other, we talked . . . or tried talking and instead fixed things doing something else."

That brought back memories from last night once again, biting down on my bottom lip and taking up my outfit. "Give them time. And get yourself ready, we have an entire day ahead before Patricia comes back with Jennah." He was quickly to get up on his feet, slowly walking over to me and supporting my chin with his fingers. "An entire day just for us, I like the sound of that." He pecked my lips, a smile re-appearing. "Let me get dressed, God! I feel gross . . ." I frustratingly exclaimed, turning around and walking towards the bathroom. "Love you, nena!" I heard him shout, closing the door and leaning against it. How could I possibly be loving him more each second?

 How could I possibly be loving him more each second?

PUBLISHED: March 8th 2018

WORD COUNT: 1586 words