・゚✧ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝘐𝘵 '𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳

JOEL PIMENTEL POV

JOEL PIMENTEL POV

Renato had put me on lockdown after what had happened. The press was standing outside our hotel, waiting to get a glimpse of my failure of existence and a few comments regarding the situation that had happened the previous night. In all honesty, I couldn't remember anything. As much as I tried, nothing came up to mind. Tears had been escaping nonstop, my entire life being a complete mess at this moment. How could I have done that to Hanae? The only thought that ran through my mind, the only words that shattered my heart into a million pieces. I had tried calling her, nothing coming through.

I sat by the window, barely moving the curtains to get a glimpse of what was going on downstairs. None of the boys had wanted to speak to me, finding the entire situation messed up and disgusting. I couldn't agree more with them, because I felt filthy. Walking over to my backpack, I brought out the red velvet box, opening it and revealing the rose gold diamond ring inside. The tears began resurfacing, putting away the box that would never be used.

Still remembering the fight from last night with the boys, I couldn't believe my own ears when Christopher and Erick had explained what had happened.

"Oriana walked out of your room just after midnight, looking rather suspicious. We didn't think much about it, but when we walked in to wake you up the next morning . . . you were naked man! With lipstick all over you! How could you do that to Hanae?!" Christopher had exclaimed, at first not believing anything he was saying. But when I saw my shirt on the ground with the lipstick stains on the collar, I couldn't help but feel sick to my stomach. But I couldn't remember seeing her in Argentina at all? Sighing, I went to the bathroom to throw some cold water on my face, trying to relax . . . even though it was impossible at this moment.

HANAE POV

Upon arriving in Argentina, I ordered a uber to bring me to the hotel where the boys would be staying. My eyes were swollen from all the crying on the plane, not feeling like even seeing the pig of a man I thought was the love of my life. But they were all the same, weren't they? I knew I had every reason to be suspicious of him. Ever since that damn phone call, nothing had been the same. Looking back two nights ago, everything had seemed so perfect till the news had rolled over my flat screen TV.

FLASHBACK

I sat silently on the couch going through some magazines, television on and Yoandri rolling on the carpeted floor with Jennah barely holding herself up by the table. It brought a smile upon seeing my precious angel growing, now being able to hold herself up while supporting herself to something. E News came on, talking about the latest gossip in the celebrity world. I rolled my eyes at everything, knowing that some of the things hadn't even been confirmed by the people themselves! It must be hard being known, having close to no privacy. Luckily for me, I haven't been too exposed to anything. Joel had been good in keeping us all a secret, always refusing things when asked about his personal life.