・゚✧ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝘔𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴

JOEL POV

JOEL POV

I woke up the next morning with a sleeping Hanae laying peacefully by my side, the slow breathings from Jennah at the end of our bed filling my heart with something I couldn't explain. The past few months had gone by like crazy, bringing back the most important person into my life with an extra addition to a love I could never describe.

I let my fingertips trace through her dark hair, twirling it around my index finger as she continued sleeping. What had I done to become so lucky? To feel the kind of love I do at the age of nineteen and have a beautiful creature to call my daughter?

I reached over to my nightstand and picked up my phone, noticing that the alarm was about to go off. Another day of rehearsals before the big night. I sighed for myself and decided to get up, making sure not to wake them up. I gathered together a pair of black jeans with a vintage floral shirt and moved into the bathroom to start my day. It didn't take me more than ten minutes to get ready, noticing that Jennah lay with her eyes wide open when I exited the bathroom. "Morning princess." I whispered, lifting her up and pecking her cheek. "Daddy has to go work now, but I'll take you to auntie Kat so we don't have to wake up mommy." She smiled at me, pressing her chubby little hands against my face. Placing her upon my lap, I brought out a pen and paper and wrote a little note for Hanae –– making sure she wouldn't have a heart attack when she woke up.

Leaving our hotel room, I went down the hall with Jennah in my arms and knocked on Kat's dorm, revealing her already dressed up persona. "Morning! Jennah woke up and I didn't want to wake Hanae yet, so I thought maybe you could watch of her in the meantime?" Kat reached her arms out, taking my princess away from me and supporting her against her hip. "I'll watch over her, don't worry. But did you tell Hanae that she's here?" "Yeah, I left her a note."

We both agreed upon Kat going to knock on her door in about an hour, just in case Hanae decided to sleep for longer. Saying my goodbyes to her, I went to give Jennah another kiss on her cheeks and left for the day to start.

HANAE POV

Stretching across the bed, I noticed that the place to my right was empty and cold, thinking that Joel had probably already left for rehearsals with the other boys. Strange thing that morning was that I hadn't heard the crying of Jennah, causing my eyebrows to pull together and sit up. A note lay on the nightstand by my phone, written in Joel's handwriting:

Jennah woke up with me earlier, so I took her to Kat's room so you could sleep for a while longer. Can't wait to see my favorites at the concert later. Love you, Joel.

It brought a smile to my lips to see how thoughtful Joel had been in that situation, simply relaxing and laying down once again. At least I have more time for myself now that she's in good hands. Lounging for about fifteen more minutes, I decided to get up and gathered together a pair of mom jeans with a red top over, pairing them with some ankle boots. It didn't take me long to fix myself, having done my heart the previous day.