・゚✧ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘦

JOEL POV

JOEL POV

"I'll miss you." Her soft voice said, eyes hidden behind her dark Ray Ban sunglasses. I could lie and say it didn't break my heart having to leave her again, but this was my life now and it wouldn't be easier the more we kept on growing. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer and taking one last breath of her serene scent. God, I would miss her so much. I gave her a soft kiss on the lips, stroking her chin with my thumb. "We'll keep in touch, okay? I'll think about you every hour of the day, you and Jennah. I'll be back before you both know it, I promise." That brought out one of her smiles. "Los tenemos que ir!" Renato told us, the guys standing by security and waiting for me. Hanae didn't say anything more, only holding onto me as if life was going to erase us from existence. "I have to go." I whispered, giving her another kiss and forcing myself away from her grasp. I turned to see her walking away, going to meet up with Esme by the exit and strolling away with Jennah.

That was a month ago. It had been hard leaving them both again, though Jennah wasn't old enough to understand what happened around her. What had pained me the most was Hanae's reaction to my departure, understanding her completely as we originally had at least two weeks left together. Holding the microphone in my hand tightly, I turned to look out over the empty arena and sang through my lyrics on HEY DJ. Looking down at the time, it showed 3:45PM. We've been going on for the past two hours, changing up a few bits here and there to make the show better. The boys were fooling around, Erick and Chris' laugh echoing throughout the entire space.

"We have some interviews to get to in about an hour, so take a break and get yourselves ready." Renato exclaimed from the back, returning our microphones and going to our changing rooms.

"What's going on?" Christopher questioned, flipping his hair to the side and putting on his snapback. "Just thinking about Hanae. She seemed a bit . . . off at the airport." I explained to the boys how she'd been acting that day, from the way she was dressed to the way she was acting. It wasn't often she would be reacting like that when I was about to leave. They all concluded that she might have been on her period, which would make her more sensitive to certain things. Nodding my head in understanding, we decided it was best to be arriving at the radio station earlier than anticipated, meeting Enrique and Renato outside the venue and driving off to our first stop; SONY MUSIC ARGENTINA.

ORIANA POV

My private investigator had been giving me valuable information regarding Hanae, who supposedly was Joel's girlfriend and mother of his child. Over the past few days, he's been following her every move and gathering pictures and information around her, giving me a picture of her as a person. Noticing how she was always surrounded by her friends, made it hard for me to approach her myself. The investigator had also notified me about one of her friends, Katalina or something, noticing that he was following them and that had brought another stop in my plans. Therefor I'd figured out that the best way to do anything, was to go directly for Joel himself.