・゚✧ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘐 '𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘹 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘶𝘱

HANAE POV

HANAE POV

The entire evening had been spent in the studio with the boys, listening to snippets of their upcoming album. The pride I felt upon listening to their new songs brought another feeling to me, remembering that 2 years ago, I was just another fan to them. I had returned home earlier in the evening with a sleeping Jennah, letting Joel stay back to work with the boys.

Currently seated in the living room with a velour shorts and matching top, The last song was playing on the flat screen. I brought a handful of popcorn to my lips as I heard the door unlocking and closing again. Pausing the movie, Joel entered the room and dropped to sit beside me. "Long day?" My eyes moved from the screen to look at him. "You could say that." He huffed, running a hand through his curls. "The last song? You still watch that movie?" My eyebrows raised, throwing a popcorn on him. "It's my favorite movie, what do you think?" He laughed, dropping his arm around my shoulders. I had to admit that having him this close again brought chills down my spine, not quite believing that this was happening. I looked at his side profile, biting upon my bottom lip at his sharp jawline. Another weakness of mine, great.

"Something on my face?" Shaking my head, I positioned myself to look directly at him. "I was talking with Zabdiel earlier and he made me realize some things that I didn't want to admit to myself, but that are important for us both." His eyes shift to look at me, eyebrows raised in confusion. "Like what?" His whispers literally sent shivers throughout my body, causing goosebumps to appear immediately. "Like the fact that I'm deeply, profoundly in love with you. And that no matter how hard I try not to be it . . . the feelings are too strong to forget."

His hand reached to rest against my cheek, no words spoken from his lips. At one point, I was scared he wouldn't say anything at all. Then I felt his lips against mine, the familiarity of them finally being back where I longed them to be. For a second I found myself frozen. The next moment my arms snaked around his neck, pulling myself closer to him. "Te quiero." His words silenced against my lips, yet making my heart do cartwheels. The way those two simple words rolled from his tongue so easily, as if the only thing he'd been wanting to say for the past year were those exact words.

My body shifted, moving onto his lap and straddling him. The touch of his hands against my waist brought chills through my body, from head to toe. To think there was only a piece of fabric separating his touch from my actual skin caused my heart to do another jump. Hips began moving, gently grinding against him, my hands running down his chest and resting upon his stomach. I could feel his hand moving under my shirt, causing another shiver to be sent throughout my body. I couldn't put a finger on what it was. Maybe it was because of the fact that we hadn't been this intimate since our breakout? Maybe it was only the fact that the man you loved was giving you the affection you craved?

I sighed contently, feeling his fingertips caressing my back. "Stop teasing me, Hanae." His sudden groan peaked my interest, causing me to simply smirk against his lips. "I'm not doing anything." My lips trailed down his jawline, coming to rest against his neck –– knowing that this was another weak spot of his to be played with. Feeling him shift underneath me, I could feel exactly why he'd decided to position himself more comfortably. "Nena . . . please." His complaints caused me to only grin for myself, pleased I still had a certain effect over him. Separating myself from him, I fixed my top and earned a huff from the boy. "Come." I said, looking down at his jeans and noticing his little friend had decided to make an appearance. I smirked for myself, taking hold of his hand and pulling him up. "What are you doing? No, get back to . . ." "Will you shut up for a second?" I raised my eyebrows at him, leading him down the hallway and into the bedroom. Turning to look at him, I noticed how his eyes darkened and immediately felt our lips connecting again. He tugged on my top, unlocking our lips and watching the velour top being tossed to the side. Next thing, his shirt was upon the carpeted floor too.