New Daddy // Calum

A/N - OKAY SO THE DON'T STOP EP LEAKED AND I LISTENED TO IT BUT I'VE PREORDERED LIKE 6 VERSIONS OF IT SO THAT'S OKAY RIGHT

Calum stood at the side of your hospital bed, watching over you cradling the baby boy in your arms.

He reached down to stroke a long finger down his cheek, smiling when he realised they were squishy like his.

"Are you ready to hold him now Cal?" You ask, sitting up in bed.

"Are you sure?" Calum asked anxiously, waiting for this moment for 9 months but now it was here, he was terrified.

"Of course, you're his Daddy, you'll be okay." You smile, placing the blue bundle into his awaiting arms.

"Just support his head and hold his back, make sure he's comfortable." The nurse said. "Or if you want skin contact, unbutton the top of your shirt and he can lay on your chest."

Wanting to bond with his new baby, Calum chose the second option and unbuttoned the top buttons of his plaid shirt. The nurse handed the baby back to him and helped him to position the squirming boy into his chest.

He started to wiggle before recognising Calum, then he snuggled back down into his chest.

"He knows who you are already." You murmured, tears filling your eyes.

"Hey baby boy." He whispered, worrying that his voice would break. "Wow, this feels amazing."

"He looks just like you." You smile in admiration, your eyes filling with pride and happy tears.

"He's so adorable!" He smiled, rubbing his back softly.

The thought of having the responsibility of another life scared him to death; but just being able to hold him in his arms made him feel better. He could do this, you could both do this...

A/N - this is a quick one because I wanted to thankyou all for the votes and follows, thankyou thankyou!xxxx