Chapter 48

2 hours later
Nicki

"Can you leave me alone?" I asked Omelly who kept bothering me as we all sat in the living room.

"I ain't even do nothing" I looked at him for a long time then laughed.

"Your tape line fucked up" I said staring at it he smacked his teeth.

"No it's not. It's fine baby. Stop coming for my man" Marie said grabbing Omelly's head and examining it.

"Well tell your crusty ass man to stop bothering me" I snapped.

"Girl chill it's not even that serious" I rolled my eyes. My phone buzzed in the back of my pocket. The girl Rosie had texted me.

"Hey Onika it's Rosie"

"Oh hey" I texted her back. Rihana played in Meeks lap as he texted.

"Ooo who we texting" I said crawling to him. He closed the app and locked the phone. I stared at him.

"Why can't I see who we texting"

"Because we not texting no one but I am" I looked at him sideways.

"Babbabbish bababish glabb" Rihana said clapping her hands.

"Hi mama" I cooed at her she smiled and put her finger on my nose pressing down on it.

"Y'all heard from Christiana?" Candi asked eating grapes.

"No" most of us said except for Marie.

"She texted me talking about she with her daughter"

"Aww that's nice" Candi responded.

"Y'all mind if I bring someone over Nic and Meek" Chino asked.

"No" I said.

"Yes" I looked at Meek

"Go ahead Chino"

"Don't bring no one up in my shit unless you trying to get them shot" I rolled my eyes and just nodded at Chino. He smirked and started texting on his phone. Meek wrapped his arm around me and as Rihana pressed random keys on my phone. We just looked down at her. We heard a camera snap causing us to look up.

"That was cute picture though" Marie said to Candi who had her camera facing us.

"I look like a mole rat. Y'all trying to expose me?" I said.

"Smell like on too" Meek said smirking. I slapped the back of his head. Everyone laughed. Rih dropped my phone and started pulling on Meeks tiny beard hair.

"Stop baby girl" he moved her hand. She looked at him as if she was mugging him. She went back and did the same thing but this time roughly. He moved his hand and she slapped him making me laugh.

"Damn baby girl stronger than a bitch" he said rubbing his face. His phone which was faced down rang and when he picked it up I caught a glimpse of the name. "La'Toya" i instantly caught an attitude that must be the person he was texting.
••••••••

"Eww child stay still" Rihana kicked her legs as I tried to change her diapers. Meek came from the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. He slapped my ass and went to the closet.

"I'm going out with the guys"

"No you're not" I said clipping Rih's Onesie.

"Yes I am"

"Try it if you want to. You not going nowhere" I said placing Rih in her crib.