Chapter 49

Four days later

"Hi can I get a large mango smoothie please" I asked the cashier. He smiled at me and nodded. I waited with Candi and Marie who already had their smoothies. My phone started ringing and without looking I answered it.

"Hello?" I heard hard breathing

"Hello?"

"Bye" the person said then hung up the phone. I went to my call list to look at the number but it was a private number.

"Here you On-ma'am" the cashier said towards my direction. I walked up to the cashier.

"Thank how much is it?"

"It's on the house"

"Oh well then thank you" I said he smirked.

"Girl come on" Marie said rushing me.

"Wait hold on" I felt my phone ringing so I put my drink on the table we were once sitting in. It was a private number.

"Hello" It was kind of a echo. It was as if I was hearing my surroundings. As if the call was being made inside here where I was. I hung up. Someone bumped into me as I was going to walk away.

"Oh I'm sorry" it was a man but I couldn't get much a visual of him due to him looking at the ground and his hat.

"It's ok" I walked away.

"Wait forgetting something" I turned around and seen the man holding my drink.

"Oh yeah...pregnancy brain" I said chuckling I grabbed the drink and thanked him. I went out to the girls.

••••••
"You need to calm down you act like you don't know where he is" Marie said sipping her smoothie she ordered. We were in the living room watching television and talking.

"He has ignored me since that morning. He sleeps in another bedroom far from ours and on top takes Rihana everywhere with him so I don't even get to see her either." I stressed.

"Maybe because you called his kids stupid and said you didn't want to carry them" Marie said rolling her eyes.

"She didn't mean it like that. She was angry at the moment. I do admit she should have used better words but you can't judge until your in her shoes. Who wants to be a teen pregnant?
Not only with one kid but two. And on top of that your baby daddy acting all secretive and shit" Candi said defending me. I know it was wrong to tell others what goes on in our relationship but I trusted the two.

"Well She should have kept her legs close maybe she wouldn't be in that situation. Stop being selfish and think about your kids."

"Says the one who had a whole ass abortion." I snapped back. Her face soften but it was the shock type. She laughed and looked at me.

"You will not throw that in my face. I'm not like you I actually care what people think of me. I don't want people thinking I'm some whore who opens their legs for the riches man and gets pregnant but the man treats her like shit" I stared hard at her but didn't say anything.

"So that make me the whore huh? Ok bitch-"

"Both of y'all chill. You took it too far Marie. Nicki calm down the stress isn't good for the midgets. Now Both of you apologize" Candi would be a great mom too bad she wasn't the one pregnant. Marie smacked her teeth. A pregnant woman and a woman on her cycle never mixed.

"I am a grown woman I will not apologize the fuck" Marie said. I rolled my eyes and drunk some of my smoothie.

"I'm sorry for mentioning your abortion I shouldn't have said anything about it. I just snapped for some reason" I said sighing Candi was right all his yelling and shit wasn't good for my babies. Did they add a new flavor to this shit it was tasting different. I thought as I drunk some more of the mango drink.

"Girl I'm sorry too I ain't mean what I said" Marie said. We hugged and went back to talking till my stomach started hurting.

"Maybe we should go to the hospital" Marie suggested. I held the bottom of my stomach and breathed in and out.

"It's normal" I said throughout the pregnancy I been experiencing these pains but this time it felt twice as worst. I heard the front door close. Meek walked in with Rihana and waved.

"Hi Candi hi Marie" I didn't bother with him I just focused on my stomach. I rubbed the bottom of my big belly.

"You sure you ok...you look like you in pain" I screamed feeling a sharp pain lower in my stomach. One of the twins must have been resting on my kidney and it hurt like hell.

"Yo what's wrong" Meek came in with a curious Rihana. When he saw me he quickly put Rih down and came to me.

"Baby what's wrong" the minute he touched my stomach the pain eased but it still hurt. I breathed in and out.

"One of them was laying on one of my parts applying pressure to it." I said calming down.

"You ok?" He asked.

"Yeah get me a water please" before he could go Marie went and came back with one. It started to get supper hot all of a sudden.

"Nic why you sweating" he asked me

"It's hot" I said fanning myself. My eyelids became heavy. I felt myself peeing. It was as if my body went numb.

"Meek shes bleeding" I heard someone yell I fell asleep right then and there letting the darkness take me.

•••••
Excuse All Errors
Sorry for such a short chapter. I'll make sure tomorrow's is way longer
*Stream Barbie Tingz 🧚🏼‍♀️ and Chun Li👘
Naelean💕🦄