Chapter 3

2 months later
Nicki P.O.V

I was getting ready for my first day at this new school. My old school had kicked me out due to behavior issues so my mom had to find a new school. And this school is basically a discipline school and shit they do stuff properly. I wasn't going to wear anything fancy just my regular clothes. So i put some sweats and a black shirt on. I let my hair go grabbing my bookbag heading downstairs.

"Nicki go get ready, your going to be late"she said drinking her coffee

"Nicki go get ready, your going to be late"she said drinking her coffee. I blankes face her grabbing a apple.

"I am ready" she looked at me and sighed knowing that I wasn't going to change for anyone. She got up and walked to the front door waving for me to come. I grabbed a muffin and headed out. The car ride was silent. Till we reached a huge school called " Honulu High".

"Ok so I won't be able to pick you up so I talked to Chino and he said he will pick you up just call him when your ready...ok baby have a great day mama"

"Where are you going to be?" she sighed.

"The studio" I nodded and flashed a fake smile. The past four months she's been spending her time at the studio. She's the CEO a record label company  called Empire.

"K bye" I got out and she honked. I looked back and she was pointing at my bag.

"And here...because you deserve it" I looked at her handing me my phone. I smiled waving grabbing my stuff. I walked in and everyone was dressed in a white dress shirt with khaki pants. I walked to the front office and a few stared at me. I waited there and a old grimmy lady came out.

"Ahh you must be the new girl name Onika?" she said.

"I don't know am I" I said smirking just to annoy her. She raised a eyebrow.

"Yes you are...I see you have probably not gotten the dress code yet" I threw that shit away is what I wanted to say.

"What classes do I have" I asked a little annoyed. She handed me a schedule and I walked out trying to find the room numbers. I while I was looking at my schedule I bumped into something.

"Oh sorry" I said I looked up at this cute brown skin guy. He handed me his hand lifting me up.

"Its coo" he said and picked up my schedule off the floor.

"This must be yours....Onika" he said looking at it and reading my name.

"Yeah umm thanks..."

"Trey" i nodded smiling.

"Well I should probably get going" I said fixing my bookbag.

"Yeah I mean like we could walk together since we do have the same 1rst period" He flashed me a smile.

"Sure" I walked with him to my class. I sat in the back and he sat with a group of boys.

"Good Morning class" A lady probably in her mid 30's said.

"Good Morning Ms.Leather" The class responded. Yep I know I won't fit in. A group of white scrawny girls sat in front of me. They kept looking back at me so I tapped the blonde one.

"Can you keep your little almond shapes to yourself please" I said she rolled her eyes and turned back around.

"Ok class we have a new student...Onika Maraj can you come up" the teacher said.

"Nah im good" i said. The whole class looked back at me.

"Onika come up here and introduce yourself or you can simply have detention for 2 hours" I huffed getting up walking to the front.

"Introduce yourself" she said.

"Hi im Onika but y'all have to call me Nicki" I waved and looked at those white scrawny bitches laughing.

"Excuse me is something funny" the latino girl pointed at herself.

"Yeah you and you little crew what's funny I wanna laugh" I said.

"Onika!...please tell us about you" my teacher scold me. I scrunched up my face and laughed a little about how bipolar she was.

"Im Nicki and i ain't funna talk to none of y'all ugly harambe looking bitches" i pointed to the girls that were laughing. The whole class laughed and so did the teacher a little.

"Onika go sit down somewhere please"she said trying to say it sternly. I put my hands in my pocket walking back to my seat.

4 hours later

After school I called Chino and he said he was coming. I sat on the grass just thinking.

"Hey Nicki right" i looked up and saw Trey.

"Oh yeah small head" I said he chuckled. He sat by me.

"So what a girl like you doing out here" I scrunched up.

"What you mean...what's a girl like me?"

"Ahh there it is your little bad girl act...you from Queens aren't you"

"I guess...born in Trinidad then came down here when i was 5 and here are we now" i heard honking and looked up at Chino and Martin Luther King. I thought about something just to make Chino pissed.

"Kiss me"I said turning to Trey.

"What?" I pressed my lips against his and made it look like we were making out. The honking was consistant. I giggled.

"Bye Trey"I got up waving at him. I got in the back seat.

"Hey...why is he here Chino" MLK laughed.

"Calm down Nic I was at his place when you called since my car in the shop he offered to come with me"

"Whatever" MLK sped off. I just texted Marie about how my day went. Then MLK stopped out of nowhere causing me to hit head.

"Ahh what the fuck is wrong with you"he bursted out laughing.

"What's fucking funny bitch" they both stopped laughing. MLK looked at Chino.

"Nic...." Chino started saying but was cut off by MLK

"No disrespect Chino...but get ha ass outta my car" I crossed my arms.

"Fine" i opened my door in the middle of traffic and got out. Cars kept honking at me but I ignored him. I didn't know where I was going I just kept walking as fast as I could away from the car which wasn't a success due to my short legs.

°°°°°°
E.A.E

Sorry if this chapter seems shitty I had to do it in school.

Nae😊👈