Chapter 27

A few weeks later
Nicki

I been going with Christiana over to Chinos place because it was fun to hang out with the guys it distracted me from all the problems around me. And plus today I really needed to relief some stress. Today made it exactly 5 years since my step dad, mother, and brother was murdered by my dad. I was now at the cemetery walking to my step dads grave. It was only his grave I got to visit since my mom and little brother body's has yet to be found. But according to cops and detectives their dead because their blood was found combined with my step fathers with was all splattered all over our living room. I notice two figures were standing in front of his grave. I walked up to them. It was a lady and a little boy.

"Hi" I said nicely. The lady got frighten for some reason and turned her body and the putting the boy in front of her. Her back  was facing me.

"Oh I'm sorry we'll just leave"

"Oh no it's ok were you a friend" I asked but her back was still facing me. I frowned a little that's a little rude.

"Umm yeah something like that...well goodbye" she said. But before she got to walk away the little boy looked back at me. His eyes caught my attention, the hair, face, lips, just everything about him reminded me about my little brother Caiah. I brushed it off and did what I came here for. I put my rose on the grave. But a light blue card caught my attention. I couldn't help be mosey. Openin the card it read "I love you daddy". Daddy? Anger rose through my veins. Was that his mistress and kid? I brushed everything off and just drove to Chinos. I parked in the driveway and Meek was also there taking something out. There was a girl who was arguing with him. I turned my engine off and got out.

"That's all you have to do Meek....watch out for her neck!" She screeched. I walked up to them.

"Shut the hell up Shaniyah I got it damn!"Meek barked.

"Hi Meek" I said. He looked back at me and nodded. I noticed him lick his lips. He went back to what he was doing then came out with a baby. The girl put a blanket on her shoulder. He handed her to her and took the car seat out. My heart shattered for some reason. Was that his baby? Was that his girlfriend? Or even worse his wife? I mean she sure damn well wasn't a upgrade from me but still.

"Make sure you grab her bag" the girl said.

"I know Shaniyah...damn should have left your ass home" he said he pulled out a bag and closed he car door. Home? She lived with him?

"Hey Nic the visit went ok" he said as we walked towards the door. Visit? I'm confused. He must have seen that because he said.

"You know the cemetery. Your dad" oh yeah that. How did he know I went to see him. How did he know that today was the anniversary or whatever it's called. Aww he remembered I told him how I would visit my dads grave when we were four months in a relationship.

"Good actually" I said. I knocked on the door and Christiana opened. She seen the girl Meek was with and frowned for some reason.

"Hey ... how did you get here" I said going in after the girl with the baby.

"Chino picked me up" she said. We walked to the living room where everyone hung out.

"Aye hey sis" Omelly said getting up. I guess the girl thought he was talking to her because she gave Meek the baby and opened her arm as if someone was going to hug her.