Chapter 25

Meek

Next day...

I looked for Nicki all day and last night. But still no sign of her

But after Nicki's mom called Chino telling him she was at the hospital I rushed to the hospital, passing all red lights. Everything was a little foggy and dizzy for me.

"Where the fuck is she" I said yelling at the receptionist. She wouldn't tell me where Nicki was because I wasn't "family"

"Sir please calm down we have patients near by and your disturbing the peace of all these families" I looked at her like she was crazy.

"You think I give a fuck?! I'll fucking shoot up the whole motherfucking building with everyone in it" She looked like she was scared. She started typing in the computer.

"Onika Tanya Maraj is in room 482" I ran all the way up their not bothering taking the elevator. After running up the stairs I rushed to find Nicki's room. Her door was slightly open. I quietly slipped in. There was two lady standing near the hospital bed arguing. I cleared my throat. One of them gasped.

"Who are you?" One said. I looked at her. Funny thing is she looked exactly like Nicki just older. But the only person that looked like Nicki was her mom and her mom is supposedly suppose to be dead. I knew Nicki mom wasn't dead.

"Nice to see your alive Carol" I said.

"Who are you young man" the other lady said.

"Nicki's boyfriend...you must be Karen" I said as nice as I could.  I walked over to her and kissed her hand. I looked at Carol.

"Boyfriend? How old are you? You allowed this Karen" she barked.

"Calm down Carol he seems like a nice gentleman and i never met the guy. I knew Onika was talking to someone but never knew it was official"

"I give you my kid to watch and you allow her to do this!" Carol pointed at me. Yeah she does this alright real good. Nicki moved on the bed.

"I think you should leave Carol before anyone else come" Karen said.

"Ok but this is not over with I don't pay you for nothing Karen" Carol walked out the room. I leaned against the wall crossing my arms and looked at Karen.

"Wow Nicki thinks her mom is dead who is actually alive and hiding and her suppose guardian is being paid to be her guardian. I thought my life was fucked up" I said.

"Look please don't tell Nicki about this" Karen said.

"Not my place and what she doesn't know won't hurt her" I said. Looking at Nicki on the bed broke my heart. All those things plugged up into her body covered her beautiful face.

"You love her don't you" Karen said I nodded. A few hours later Karen left out leaving only me. My head started hurting.

"Nic I know your probably unconscious and can't hear me but I'm sorry about last night I honestly thought that she was you. I was really high and drunk. You know that if I was sober I wouldn't do you like that. Ion know how I got y'all pussies mixed up." I was in my own little world rambling off. Till I heard giggling. I looked next to me and Nicki was up and Candi, Marie, and Chrisitnia was at the door with balloons and cards.

"Wow you sure do have a sensitive side" Marie said placing the flowers on the desk next to the bed. I got up and tried to peck Nicki but she pressed her lips together.