Chapter 35

1 month later

"NICKI ARE YOU DOING LAUNDRY" Candi yelled from downstairs.

"yeah" I tried to say but my voice was hoarse from my cold. I put the clothes in the dryer and walked out downstairs to her. She was making me some herb tea.

"awe poor baby you look horrible" she said placing a bagel on a plate and thru cup of tea on the table. Candi and I were now in our own apartment two towns away from Karen and the others. We always woke up a hour early to get ready and drive to go to school. No one knows where we stay except for Meek and Marie who came back from Europe a high school grad.

"I have to go to work in like two more hours ill drink this when I'm leaving. I'm going to fucking sleep the clothes are in the laundry" I said walking out the kitchen to my room. Once I got in I took my ass straight to sleep.

.......

"McDonald's what would you like to order" I said in the microphone.

"yeah do you guys have pizza" I rolled my eyes.

"no. We only have what's on the menu"

"really? Well do you guys have chicken thighs?"

"Ma'am that is not on our menu sorry"

"wow you guys suck ass. Can you direct me to customer service I want to make a complaint. I don't like how your speaking with me" I gave the microphone to one of my co-workers and took their spot which was at the register. I finally clocked out at 1am. I wanted to do overtime because bills don't pay themselves. I got into my 2000 Chevy that I got from a car dealer in Philly since Karen took my cars. I started it and the engine died so I did it again finally it started. I pulled out and started driving home which was a hour away.   

....

  "Can you come over? And pass by Miami grills and get me the 10 pc chicken with fries please?" I asked into the phone.

"yeah I'm coming" Meek said. I got home 40 forty minutes ago and Meek called to check on me as usual. I think he feels responsible for what happened with me and Karen. He even accepted the fact that I wouldn't take his money and wanted to get money on my own.

Lately I've been feeling closer to Meek then ever. I went to the front door and left it unlocked. It takes the average person 3 hours to get here but Meek takes up 1hour and 30 minutes or less. The nigga speeds as if its a drag race. I went up to my room and suddenly felt hot so I took my pajamas off leaving me in my Blue thong. I didn't like sleeping with bras it felt weird. I got under my blankets and left my lamp open.

I rubbed my stomach and sang "lean on me" I was almost 6 months now and my stomach was big so I weared extra large clothes so I would be able to somewhat hide it. I have an appointment in like 2 more weeks and I was so excited to find out how my babies are developing. I can't wait till they start kicking for some reasons. I watched videos about it, some mothers say its like hell and some say its a special bond between you and your kid or in my case, kids.

"damn you I miss that voice of yours" I stopped thinking and singing and looked up to see Meek standing in the door frame with a bag of my food. I sat up and the covers fell off my chest. Meek stared at my cold  erected nipples and smirked.

"How did you get here so fast" I asked trying to get his attention off of my blossoms.

"I was near by here doing a deal" I nodded and he gave me my bag of food.

"you staying?" I asked taking out my food. He nodded and sat next to me. I started eating and he rubbed my stomach.

"damn your getting bigger" I nodded and stuck some fries in my mouth. He got off and took his shirt, shoes, and shorts of leaving only him in his boxers he laid down on the spot next to me under the blankets. As I was eating I heard constant snoring I smiled down at Meek who was fast asleep. After I was done eating I let my food digest for like 20 minutes more then closed the lamp going to sleep. As if on cue Meek wrapped his arm around my waist and placed his hand in my thong right on top of pearl. I didn't have a problem with this because it was kind of comforting. He put his head in my neck.

....

I woke up to my alarm blaring throughout the room and something poking me hard on my butt. I moved around trying to get to my phone where to loud annoying tone was playing from.

"hmmm damn Onika" Meek grunted in his sleep. I found my phone and closed the alarm. I purposely grind against Meek but what I didn't realize was that his hand was still in my thong. His hand travel down my bare vagina to my center. He started rubbing it. I moaned out.

"You like that huh" I heard Meek say. I turned my to see the black mother fucker awake. I bit my lip and moaned.

One thing led to another and we fucked. Boy was it good as fuck thinking about it make me wanna jump on him again. Meek was in the shower and I was putting on my clothes since I just got out of the shower.  I put a Pink maternity shirt on that said "daddy put two buns in the oven" Meek brought me the shirt last Wednesday. and I put a pair of Fashion Nova black jeans on. I put my hair in a bun prepared for today. Meek said he was taking me to the mall. I slid my pink slipper's on and did my makeup. I waited for Meek downstairs. but before I checked on Candi who was laying on someones chest. Guess im not the only one who had company last night. I checked the home phone seeing their was 3 messages

"this Comcast Onika-" I clicked on to the next one.

"im out" I think it said. The voice was shallow and low as if they weren't trying to be heard. I ignored it because it was most likely a prank call or something. I clicked the next one which had me stomped.

"Onika please call back as soon as you hear this its urgent. its Karen listen I want to make sure your in safe place because-" the phone cut off on her end. I was about to call back but Meek came downstairs.

"you ready" he asked. I nodded.

"yeah lets go" I grabbed my bag and walked in front of meek. I shook off  karens message but the "im out" had me stomped for sure.

******

Excuse all errors

*what if Nicki lost the babies

Naelean😍😌