Chapter 30

Two weeks later...

"I still don't get the point of coming over here" Candi complained as we walked up to Chinos house doorstep's.

"I'm hungry and you keep making me eat veggie snacks. Chino house has the good shit" I said knocking on the door.

"So does the grocery shops" she mumbled. She didn't want to come over because her and Chino slept together once when they got drunk a few months back. Everyone else knows of this except for Christiana. Ever since she's been embarrassed to talk to anyone of the chasers or Chino. The door open and Chino was standing there without a shirt and swimming trunks.

"Wassup lil ngga." He said hugging me tightly. He was hugging very tight my stomach was squeezing against the lower part of his stomach.

"Chino my stomach" I tried saying. He finally let go of me and his eyes traveled to my stomach. Candi nudged me a little. I looked down and realized my jacket wasn't zipped revealing my small noticeable baby bump. My stomach shouldn't have been that noticeable at 2 in a half months but due to me having twins I looked 3 in a half months rather than two. I zipped it up quickly.

"Move monkey" I said passing by him.

"Candi" Chino said nodding his head at her.

"Chino"  Candi said back. I busted out laughing walking to the kitchen.

"Who's here" I asked him hearing yelling and laughing outside.

"The guys and their girls" i nodded and opened the fridge. I pulled out a jar of banana peppers and a bottle of apple juice. I took a spoon out of the cabinet, washed it and opened the jar of peppers and started eating it.

"Ew what the fuck..." Chino said watching me.

"What" I asked with a mouth full of them.

"Why the fuck you eating them alone"

"They taste good and I'm on my menstrual so don't come for me" I said. He scrunched his face.

"Imma go back outside"

"I'm coming I wanna say hi to the guys...come on Candi" I grabbed my juice and the banana peppers. Candi and I followed behind Chino outside.

"Who the fuck has a pool party at night" Candi asked.

"It's not a party just gettie." Chino said. She rolled her eyes. They would low key be a cute couple.

"Gettie my ass" she mumbled.

"Already had your ass babe" Chino said slapping her butt before we walked outside.

"Awwww I ship goalsssss" I said quietly so no one else would hear. Candi smiled mad hard.

"Aye Baby  Nic" Tak said running up to me hugging me.

"Aye overgrown kid Tak" I said patting his back. He unraveled himself from me.

"Where you been" I shrugged. I opened my jar and handed the top to Candi. I took a spoon of it. I liked around all of the dream chaser was here. My eyes fell upon one of them. Meek was in the pool with Shaniyah on his shoulders. They were making silly faces to the baby in the car seat who was on a beach chair facing them.
Wow.

"Aye Nic and Candi" Omelly yelled from the pool. I waved at him. Meek looked my way along with Shaniyah. We looked each other in the eyes. I broke contact.

"Come on" Candi said she must have noticed. We walked over to a table. I sat my stuff down. Questions by Chris brown started playing. I moved to the beat while taking a sip of my drink.