Chapter 7

Meek P.O.V
1 week later

"That was good daddy" Alesia said tracing the tattoos on my chest.

"Yeah...but you know you gotta go soon right" I got up and put my boxers on.

"But why...why do you always do that...we have sex then you kick me out"

"And the problem is...?" I said.

"Nothing Meek Nothing" she got up and put on her joggers. I looked at my phone seeing that I had a text from Nicki.

"Meek what are we" Alesia I texted back Nicki.

"Humans" she sucked her teeth.

"I mean us relationship wise".

"The fuck is a relationship wise...I told you from the beginning this is just fuck then dash type shit aint no we ain't no us it's just a me, myself, and I type shit." she huffed and walked out. I called Nicki.

"What monkey" her voice chirped through the phone.

"Why you texting me Chaka Khan...ain't you suppose to be in class"

"Nope im sick so I stayed home"

"You don't sound sick"

"Uhhhh...I got glaucoma?" I chuckled.

"You asking or telling me but anyways what time is it"

"1:45pm"

"So if you got glaucoma how could you see the time to tell me it"

"You see my glaucoma is different... I see perfectly fine"

"Nicki shut up...you sound like you ain't in school"

"It's. You sound like you are not in school and im actually not in school at the moment." i smacked my teeth. There was shuffling at the other end of the line

"Its how I want to say it"

"Whatever but I got to go" she said sighing.

"Ok bye"

Nicki P.O.V

"So who was that" Marie asked. I had to hang up because she kept singing. "Give Nicki some dick whoever you are"

"No one you noisy hoe" I said cuddling under the covers. We were at Marie's house chilling watching T.V.

"I don't like this blonde in my hair" I said out of nowhere.

"Well I do it makes you look sexy slut"Marie said.

"Ugh let's go to the gym" Marie said. I looked at her.

"Do my ass look fit for the gym?"

"Yes...get up and get dress slut"

"Ughhhh" I dragged myself out of the bed and went to her drawer. I pulled out my customized sweat pants and put on a a galaxy colored jacket with a crop top under it. Marie came dressed already.

"Ugh you look cuter hoe" I said.

"Bitch if im with you...aint nobody funna even notice...you look so damn fine and you ain't even try"

"Heh I try" I said shrugging. She pretended to through bands. So i started twerking.

"Ok come on" she said grabbing my hand. I grabbed my phone and we walked out hand in hand. We drove their in my car. When we reached there I just stared at the building.

"Oh my god...im out of breathe already and all I did was look at the place" I said panting and getting out the car. We walked to the entrance and it was hella hot in here. So I took off the jacket revealing my crop top. I followed Marie to a laid out mat.

"Imma find me a nigga here" Marie said stretching on the mat and she bent over so her ass could show. I laughed at her.

"Girl stop....you look desperate" I said. I took a mat and placed it on the floor. I decided to stretch. Then I sat my fat ass down on the bench watching Marie did five push ups but on the six she fell on her stomach. I busted out laughing.

"Bitch stop cuz you probably can't do one" I stopped and look at her.

"Move fat ass" I got up and pushed her off the mat. I positioned myself and started doing them. My arms got tired so I stopped. I got up dusting off my hands.

"Damn bitch...51"

"Duh dumb ass I use to be on the cheer team remember"

"Yeah I remember they use to fly yo tiny ass in the air and shit and yo ass would jiggle in that tiny ass skirt...shit was funny as fuck"she started laughing.

"Oo let's do those" I said pointing at the weight thingy's. She nodded and walked over

"You go first"

"Why bitch" she said

"So I could drop it on you" she stuck her middle finger out.

"Umm excuse me miss so fine" a light skin guy said to Marie. She blushed. I sat there watching.

"Yes" she said.

"Hi im Chris and I was wondering if a fine ass mama like you could do a nigga actually both of us a favor and slide me yo digits" I bursted out laughing and they both looked at me so I got up and walked away but to hearing distance.

"Yeah sure" They exchanged number's. The guy nodded.

"Ok I'll hit you up later..."

"Marie...it's Marie" he nodded and turned. He walked past me and winked. I rolled my eyes in disgust amd went to Marie.

"You hoe...you actually gave him your number" I said crossing my arms.

"What he was cute"

"Cute and carrying around STD's" I said. She huffed.

"He isn't burning Onika"

"You don't see the way that nigga walk...he definitely burning"

"It's probably a leg condition" i rolles my eyes.

"Whatever do you"

"You act like you wouldn't have gave him your number"

"I wouldn't have...If Im ever going to fuck a nigga he either gotta be a virgin also or he funna have to give me papers that say so and so negative." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Ok I'll just ask him whenever he ask"

"Good cuz nigga's these days just want the sex not even caring about what they giving to other's" she nodded in agreement.

"Ok mom lets get out of here" we both nodded. And we headed out.

******
E.A.E

Nae🐸🐸