chapter 16

Nicki

I stood in front of the door with the guys watching them converse with other people. I drunk from my red cup swaying my body to the blasting music.

"Having fun" I felt someone's presence behind me.I turned around towards the voice.

"Oh hey...what are you doing here" I said smiling at Omari. Omari was my partner for this project that I had in one of my classes. We didn't get to actually do it due to the teacher going to the hospital.

"My dad works with Chino...you?"

"Chino's my brother"

"Blood?"

"It's complicated"

"OK then this seems it...where's the bar"

"Over there...actually I'll walk you there i need a refill anyways " I walked to the bar area with him at my tail. Sitting at one of the stools, Omari called the bartender.

"How could I help you papi" the guy said. Omari chuckled.

"A cup of ciroc for me and a refill for the lady" Omari said.

"So how's life you antisocial bum" I asked trying to talk very the music.

"Wow that's how it is ma" he said.

"Yup..I haven't seen you around school much how come"

"My dad's job"

"Oh what does he do" I asked already knowing but wanted to see if he'd tell me.

"He sell things...products" I just nodded. I turned in my seat watching as people danced and grinded on each other. Then a drunk Marie came walking funny towards.

"Nicki! Nicki!" She yelled till she got to me. She fell in my lap. I helped her stand up.

"Guess who just overheard some amazing news" I said nothing

"You guessed right! Me! So meek is going to ask you to be his girlfriend Tonight!" I wanted to believe what she was saying but never could really trust the words of a drunk.

"OK Marie you've had enough to drink" I got up and held her arm.

"Sorry I'll be right back" I said to Omari. I helped Marie walk to the stairs going to my room. Marie whined for Omelly the whole way . I was about ready to push her down the stairs. I passed a room that was next to mines, hearing grunting and slurping I scrunched my face up making my way to my room. I gave Marie some water and sat some pills on the desk just in case in the morning.

"I want my baby" she cried. I was about to put the pillow over her head because she was annoying me with this baby thing but she's the only friend I trust besides Candi. After she fell asleep i locked the door and went back downstairs. Going to the bar i seen this girl sitting in my seat talking to Omari. They looked like they were having fun so I just went to the boys. Only Tak and Omelly was there.

"Where's the others" I asked really wanting to know where meek was. They looked at each other then shrugged. I raised my eyebrow at them. I tiptoed in my heels and looked in the crowd trying to spot him. My jaw dropped when I finally saw him coming from downstairs with this girl by his side who hair was messed up and kept kissing his cheek. My whole body went limped. Heat inflated my cheeks.

"You know what guys I gotta g-gg-o see you guys later....oh umm Omelly
M-marie is sleeping in m-m-mmy room...here" I through him my key. Rushing outside as tears threatened to fall. Going to my car, unlocking it with the alarm, I quickly yanked the door open and got in. Starting the car I quickly pulled out. I was about to drive away but then I remembered about Christiana.

"Fuck" I banged the steering wheel. I put on my emergency lights on and got out the car. Running to the front door I wiped my eyes before rushing past the people standing in front of the door. I went to where Omelly and Tak was standing. I seen Meek there with the girl clungged at his arm. I rolled my eyes.

"You guys seen that girl I came in with" I asked Omelly and Tak.

"Yeah lil shorty over there" Omelly pointed towards the direction. I rushed over to her and seen her talking to some Boy.

"Let's go" I grabbed her arm and rushed out of the house. Going to my car I let go of her arm and got in waiting for her to get in.After she was in I sped off.

"Slow down your going too fast" I rolled my eyes. After getting home I went to my room and laid on my bed staring at the ceiling.

"Fun party" I looked at Christiana.

"Shut up...here sleep on the floor" I threw some blankets and a pillow at her.

...........

(Next Day at School)

"Soooo how was the date" Candi said while I tried opening my locker.

"How the fuck do you open this" I got frustrated and banged on the locker.

"You know what fuck it" I took the biology books and walked to my language arts class. I walked in and sat in the back my usual seat isolated from everyone. Everyone was just talking I plugged my headphones in my iPhone and listened to some upbeat hip hop music. Bobbing my head to the beat I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to the side of me to see some dude tapping my shoulder.

"Why you touching me" I asked he pointed to the front of the class. The teacher was standing there with her arms crossed shaking her head looking at me.

"Well now that I have everyone's attention let us welcome back Rihanna" the teacher said. some cheered some groaned. I looked at the skinny girl in all black with a hoodie on.

"Oop onika got competition" some dumb guy said.

"OK Rihanna why don't you have a seat ummm....oh there next to Onika" I shot my head up.

"Nah I'm good" I said.

"Don't be ridiculous Onika there is no more seats but the one at your table"

"Then make her sit on the floor" I said nonchalantly.

"She's right there have a seat next to her" the teacher said I rolled my eyes. The Rihanna girl walked to me and I put my book bag on the chair.

"Seats full" she looked at me. She picked my bag up throwing it on the floor.

"I don't care" I looked at her. She gave me that look like I was suppose to be scared of her. I just stared at her. I stood up and her body towered mines. Today I wasn't taking shit from anyone after last night. Everyone was looking back at us saying ohhh and all that shit.

"Pick it up" I said.

"Sit down short stuff you ain't gonna do shit" she sat down at the seat next to mines.

"Oh really huh..ok" I grabbed the hoodie of her jacket Pulling it back. She started coughing. I pulled on it more till she unzipped her jacket.

"What the fuck is wrong with you" she stood towering me again. By this time the teacher was walking to us and everyone was chanting 'fight' she was about to hit me but the teacher came between us.

"Girls STOP! Both of you detention TODAY!" She moved Rihanna from by me and resumed the class. I just kept frying a hole in the back of her head.

●●●●
Excuse Any Mistakes

Nae❤