Chapter 26

1 year later

"Nicki can you bring me to Chino's house please" Christiana asked me. Ever since she failed her drivers license test I had to drive her around according to my mom.

"Yeah come on I'm going to go to Walmart anyways..." I said sighing and grabbing my keys off the table.

"Where's Candi" I asked.

"Out with Omelly" I nodded. Everyone was in a relationship except for me of courses Christiana was with Chino. Omelly was with Candi which is surprisingly funny for some reason. And Marie was with Chris the guy from the gym last year. Marie doesn't fuck with Candi anymore cuz Candi supposedly 'stole her man' it was a bunch of messy shit. We walked outside getting into my car.

"So graduation is soon" Christiana said as I backed out of the driveway.

"Yeah finally"

"What college you plan on going to" she asked. I paid attention to the road carefully.

"I'm not going to college. I figured that why am I going to waste time going to a over priced college just to get a piece paper certifying me to work for someone? When I could build my own business. Plus Richard Branson didn't go to college he ended up being a billionaire he even dropped out of highschool." I said. I paid attention in class a lot more then I use to. I actually matured. I don't pop off on people like that, I don't smoke, I hardly fight or cuss now, and now I'm a well behaved child according to Karen.

"Yeah I guess your right. Make the white men work for us not the other way" she said. I giggled. We drove the rest of the way in silence. As I was about to pull up in Chino's driveway someone got out of their car.

"Ok call me when you want me to pick you up" I said.

"No come inside please the guys are probably here and I don't want to be the only girl there please come inside" I rolled my eyes. I didn't have much to do today so why not. I closed the engine of my car. Getting out I fixed my shorts that reached my knees. I had on a jacket, a crop top and knee high shorts with some white Jordan's.

"Ohh where did you get that from" Christiana asked pointing at my neck I think. I looked down at the "NM" necklace a heart separated the letters.

"I don't know I got it for Valentines in the mail. Sent from an unknown admirer I think it stands for Nicki Maraj"Christiana smirked and mumbled something. I ignored it and we walked up to Chinos doorsteps the door was locked we just seen someone walk in why lock the door. Christiana pulled out a spare of keys.

"He gave you keys". She nodded.

"Damn y'all must be serious" I said

"10 months together to be exact" aww if I was still in a relationship with my ex we would have been together for a year and 6 months. She unlocks she door and I stop reminiscing.

"Baby!" Christiana yelled.

"Living room!" Chino responded. Christiana grabbed my hand dragging me behind her. What if the other guys were here I didn't think this through. I haven't seen the guys over a year beside Omelly and Chino.

"I brought someone with me" she said she pulled me from behind her.

"Aye sis long time no see" Tak said standing up and hugging. He squeezed me.

"I can't breathe fat ass" I said playfully.

"Thank god your back I haven't heard those words in a while" he said. I lightly laughed. Everyone hugged me saying hi.

"So my messages didn't go through or something" Omelly said with his arm around my shoulders. I rolled my eyes. All he would ever text me about was how my ex acts without me and how we should get back together. I rolled my eyes lightly punching him.