Chapter 50

Nicki

"Yeah man just get them shits sent to the new house" my eyes opened and a bright ass light hit my face. The smell of hands sanitizer which made my head hurt. I groaned.

"Yo let me call you back." I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes.

"Meek?" I asked as he got up from a chair. He walked to me with a deep frown.

"Your up I'm going to go get the doctor" he left with that. I rubbed my stomach but screamed. Where's my belly where's my kids. My stomach was not flat but pudgy it wasn't round and big like it was before.

"What is wrong something hurts?" the doctor ask as him and nurses rushed in the room.

"M-M-My S-S-SS-" I couldn't even get the words out I was scared.

"Your stomach? Oh the twins. We'll let you and Mr Williams talk in private but first I'm going to check on how your doing" I looked at Meek who was leaned against the wall looking at me with a look of sadness and disappointment. The doctors took some of the IV cords they had all in me out and made me take this type of medicine. Then leaving with only me and Meek in the room.

"Meek what's going on. Where's my babies" my eyes started getting watery. He didn't say anything just stared at me.

"CAN YOU AWNSER ME!" I yelled he sighed and walked closer to me.

"Nic they're-"

"They're dead? W-What I don't und-" my breathing became unsteady.

"Nicki calm down they're in special care. Poison was found in your system and if we didn't come here fast enough you would have had a miscarriage. You had a C-section." all he was saying hit me fast too fast. I was only 7 months.

"Special care? Poison I don't understand. How did I get poison in my system."

"Their premature and I don't know you tell me. You were the one who didn't want to have them in the first place."

"What your saying that I poisoned myself so I wouldn't have kids? That means I would die are you stupid? You think I would kill myself just to not have kids?" I asked looking at him.

"Man I don't know" he walked to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I got shit to handle" just like that he left. Poison? How? When? Where? Oh my gosh my babies are here they're finally here. I found the remote that calls the nurse and clicked it a bunch of times.

"Yes Ms Maraj are you ok?"

"Can I see my kids? Do I have to go to them?" I was eager to see my little muffins.

"No I'll have them to you in a minute" I thought they were premature? Wouldn't they have to be hooked on machines and stuff? Moments later three nurses came in. My heart felt like it was going to burst as they came in with my angels. I adjusted myself so I was sitting right.

"You know for premature kids they are pretty big. You must have been eating good during your pregnancy" a nurse said they were. They didn't look like they were born before their due date they looked like healthy strong babies except for the little tube in their nose. Thank you god.

"Here you go. Put your hands right here to support his head. The other one is sleeping." They nurse instructed me as she gave me baby A.

"Oh my god. He's so adorable." I coped at him as his eyes were a little shut. He had my eyes. I smiled at him.

"Your so cute baby... yes you are. What's his name?" I asked the nurses. I know it sounded weird. A mother asking the name of their child. Two of the nurses left the room.