Chapter 24

Nicki

I walked towards the yatch that was still anchored with three boxes wrapped up.

"Aye Nic...damn you look good" Tak came running up in his swim suits. I rolled my eyes shoving the boxes to his chest.

"Who's with your cousin" I asked walking besides him.

"Omelly and Dean went to pick his ass up along with Nessa" I looked at him.

"Nessa?"

"friend from back in the day. She came to visit" the way he said friend seemed a little like it was emphasized. But I shook it off. When Meek called to tell me good morning I remember him saying he was going to pick up a friend from the airport. I pretended to not know it was his birthday and planned a yatch party for him. I nodded at Tak and walked aboard the yatch. It was a bunch of bad bitches and niggas dancing together and shit. Shit was lit. You could hear the music from the yatch a mile away.

I walked around in my black fury Chanel slides, yellow neon 1 piece bathing suit that Meek brought me a while back and some gold jeweler- checking out if everything was ok and set up like I asked for. The chasers and I had summed money up together to get the yatch, reserve a restaurant for a "family dinner" and get VIP sections at a club "Le Bain" this weekend is all about Meek and imma make sure of it

"Aye Nic they here" Tak said I walked towards him. Omelly, Chino and Meek was walking towards the boat Meek had a confused ass look on his face. I laughed but stopped once I seen a girl hanging from his arm and smiling major goofy looking like some monkey. You see a lot of girls would storm up to them and start a whole argument about it but I'm that chill girlfriend but that doesn't mean imma let my nigga do whatever he want. I just have a understandable mind. I'll ask him about it then start an argument if I get a vibe. I watched as his eyes met mines. They instantly lit up. He bit his lips a little as his eyes trailed my body. I walked towards them.

"Hey guys" I hugged The boys then went to Meek smiling at him. I would have kissed him but I felt like being petty. Like he has a whole ass girl hanging from his arm!

"Hi Meek" I said. His smiled went back to his daily facial expression. He looked at me like I was stupid. My eyes traveled towards the girl.

"Who's that" I said glaring at the girl. She gave me a goofy smile.

"I'm Nessa. Who are you" she asked untangling her arm from Meek. She stretched her arm out for me to shake. Like I was gonna shake it.

" too much germs spread that way" I said . She frowned and put her arm down. Omelly and chino snickered.

"Well guys welcome to the of meekend!" I said and clappers my hand in excitement. I gave Omelly a look and he nodded as if he understood.

"Aye nessa lets go see what drinks they got " he said. So that's the Nessa girl. She looked at him then nodded walking away with him and chino.I looked at Meek and hugged him.

"Happy birthday baby" I said looking up at him. He bent down a little and placed a gentle long kiss on my lips. Then out of nowhere he bit my lip.

"Ow you jerk" I yelped out punching his chest. He chuckled. My tongue passed through the part he bit and the salty taste of blood.

"Your mean" i said. As if in cue my eyes started to form tears.

" aww did I make my bad baby cry...hold up let daddy make it feel better" he bent down and licked my lip and gently sucked on it while looking me in the eyes. If I said I wasn't turned on I'm just a filthy liar.