chapter 34

"Stop Meek" I mumbled feeling a tongue glide across my face. The person huffed and a whiff of dog breath danced around in my nose. The person continued licking my face. I woke up to see a big ass horse in front of me.

"AHHHHH! MEEEEEEKKKK WAKE UP WAKE UP" I screamed and got up standing on the bed.

"Yo what the fuck!" Meek yelled as he quickly got up and out of the bed. I pointed at the horse. Meek looked at me like I was retarded or some shit. The horse started barking And jumped on the bed. I screamed. I junped on meek who was standing.

"The fuck?" I shouted. This shut just barked.

"Meek what the fuck is that" I said whining.

"Yoooo are you fucking crying?" Meek started laughing and held me up. I pouted.

"There's nothing funny. You have a baby horse in here barking and shit" meek laughed harder.

"You think Chapo's a horse Nicki?" He said through his laughs. Chapo barked.

"Well it's not a dog"

"Yes he is. What you thought he was a barking horse." He laughed even harder. Chapo barked again jumping on the bed. Meeks face straightened.

"Aye nigga get the fuck off my shit" he said snapping his fingers to the dog and pointing to the floor. I looked at him like he was insane. But surprisingly the dog followed his orders. Meek put me down.

"Is yo ass crying?" Meek asked looking at me wierd.

"Your making me feel stupid" meek laughed lightly and envleploped me in a hug.

"Aw it's ok big ass baby" I rolled my eye.

"Bring me home" Meek looked at me then took off the sheets that were on the bed.

"Its 6 in the morning take yo ass to bed"

"No I want to go home" I crossed my arms. Meek ignored me and fixed new sheets on the bed. He laid down closing the light. I couldn't believe this shit. I started stomping and chanting like a big ass toddler. Meek sighed and got out the bed.

"Man come on" he mumbled.

.....

"Hey girls what y'all doing" my mom said walking in with her heels in her hands.

"Homework. How was your day Mama K" Candi asked raising her eyebrow. As my mom walked over to us with a lititle limp.

"Ooo girl I just got the best dick" she said placing her purse on the table. I scrunched my face up.

"Ew Ma I don't wanna hear that" I said

"Oh please you act like I don't be hearing you moaning upstairs with that little vibrator of yours" I was beyond embarrassed.

"Can you just go" I said mugging her. She laughed and walked upstairs.

"Damn I aint know Mama K roll like that" candi said laughing. I shrugged.

"She been a thot" I said. I heard things shufiling and crashing from upstairs.

"Onika! Candice get yall asses up here NOW!" My mom yelled. Me and candi looked at each other and reluctantly got out of our seats walking upstairs to my mom's room. But she wasn't in there. We heard moving in my room.  I walked in there and my ass felled to my ankles along with my heart. my mom was reading my sonograms and papers from the clinic while holding the pregnancy test I had kept to show Meek just in case he thought I was lying about the pregnancy.

"Onika Tanya Maraj" My mom read off the papers. She laughed and looked up at me.

"This has to be some bull shit right?" Neither me or Candi said anything.