Fight for Love. (Appledash Fanfiction)

Apple Jack's POV~

I watched as my friend twirled around in circles holding my hat to her head.

"Rainbow! Gimmie mah hat!" I retorted angrily.

"Make me!" She stuck her tounge out and continued to fly circles around me.

I felt a tugging on my leg.

"Applebloom? What do you want?"

She smiled cutely. "Imma here to help you!"

I was really confused.

"Rainbow!!!" Her cute southern accent squealed.

The cyan pony skidded to a hault with the sound of my sisters voice.

I took the opportunity and lassoed my friend to the ground, standing on her tail. I took the hat off her spectrum coloured mane and placed it on the soft blond stands of mine.

We all giggled.

"Yah were right applebloom! He he, we got er good."

"Yeh, yeh, Whatever AJ, you know ill get you back." Rainbows raspy voice called as me and my sister shared a hoofbump.

Applebloom skipped away.

A mischievous grin appeared on Rainbow's face. Before I realised, she had stood up causing me to fall backward. The cowgirl hat slowley floated on top of my face.

I heard recognisable laughter, rainbowdash's laughter and couldn't help but giggle along with her.

As I was distracted, she snatched the brown hat off me, exposing my face to a rush of afternoon air. She placed it back on her mane.

"Hey AJ, does this hat look good on me?" Her face show a triumphant smile.

I scanned her briefly. "You look mighty fine rainbow, you would make a great cowgirl."

"Just add that to the list of things I'm great at." She winked at me.