Pippa's News

Jasmine's POV

As I wake up, I find Anthony still asleep lying next to me. I'm glad about what happened last night. It's been months since we were able to do that. Although I was very apprehensive since memories of Hunter came flooding back to me, I managed to push the thoughts out of my mind. I walked into the kitchen to make my breakfast as I heard Anthony walk behind me. I had made myself a bowl of cereal and he snuck up behind me and put his arms around my waist. He kissed the back of my head and said, "Morning Babe". Man, did I love my man. "Morning Ant" I say and place the cereal on he counter so I can turn around and kiss him back. "I love you Jas, you know that right?" He says, randomly. "Um, Yeah, Yeah I do. Why?" I asked. "I just need to you be sure of that. Just know that you'll always be my one and only girl Jas" he says. "You'll be my one and only man Ant" I say and our foreheads touch. "How did I end up with the best girl in the world?" he says. "You didn't. I ended up with the best man in the world" I say and kiss his forehead before turning back around to finish my cereal. Anthony leaves to go get coffee and I make him his toast while he's away. When he returns, we have a casual conversation until our phones start blowing up with messages.

Phillipasoup- Omg guys guess what?!

DaddyDiggs- Go on then Pip tell us

Oaksmash- What is it

MotherRen- Oooh did Steven get you pregnant?

Phillipasoup- Ew no! But he did give me this
*1 image attached*

NooneknowsitsyouChrisJackson- Is that a ring?

JazzyJones- OMG DID HE FINALLY PROPOSE?

Phillipasoup- And we have a winner

AntRamen- No way! Look how big that ring is

Linnamonroll- Wait What? Does that mean he'll hate me for Helpless?

Phillipasoup- lol hopefully

Linnamonroll- um scuse me

I was so happy for Pippa. We phoned her right after we saw the text. "Congratulations Pippa!" We both shouted down the phone. " Thank you guys! I'm really happy" she said back down the phone. "So fill us in. How did he propose?" I asked. "Well he took me to this really fancy hotel as a random overnight getaway. After our dinner, we went outside to the hot tub and he proposed while we were soaking in swimsuits but it was romantic enough" Pippa replied. "Oh my god no way. That sounds hilarious. And romantic" I add. "Oh it was!" Pippa says. We stay on the phone to her for about 20 minutes and talk about her wedding and other stuff. "Well I've gotta go now. I've got some tough decisions to make... such as my maid of honour and stuff" Pippa said and laughed. "You called?" I said, joking. "We'll just wait and see about that" she replied and Ant and I laughed. "Anyway bye Pippa" we both said in sync. "Bye guys!" She said and hung up the phone. "You guys really do plan out every small detail" Anthony said and I laughed. "Well can you blame us? It's like the one time we get to be the centre of attention for the whole day and we get tons of presents and cake" I said. "Sounds like a Birthday Jas" Anthony said. "Shut up. You know what I mean" I said and playfully punched him.

Our show went really well that day. Everyone was excited for Pippa which made the whole energy backstage and onstage seem realistic. Everyone sand with passion and enthusiasm and Tommy even said it was the best performance he'd ever seen us do. Pippa decided to post her ring on her social media and almost everyone replied saying how lucky Steven was or how excited they were for her. You gotta love the Hamilton fans. That night, all the girls in the cast and a few of Phillipa's personal friends went out for drinks at a restaurant. We had shots and cocktails galore and the night just went well in general, except from the fact that I had to walk home at 3 in the morning, still drunk. I don't really remember a lot about that night but I awoke in the morning wearing my dress and makeup from the night before so I must've been pretty drunk. Anthony commented on it and laughed at how drunk I was. He told me that I started talking in my sleep which I don't usually do. "You were saying some real weird stuff Jas. I mean like real weird but then again I wouldn't refuse any of the stuff you said either"Anthony said and winked as he left the bedroom, leaving me puzzled, in the room. I had no clue what I was talking about but it must've been really embarrassing. I wasn't gonna bring it up though, I just secretly hoped Anthony would slip what I was on about.

842 words

Sorry for the short chapter today. Dat är en bök. Jag tycker bok. Lmao sorry I probably messed that up. I can pretty much fluently speak Swedish but I haven't practiced in a while oops. I also forgot the plural for book so instead of I like books it says I like book aha I apologise.

-CSJ BISHES. I GOT SCHWIFTY DOWN IN THE CREDITS YALL. GRASSSSSS TASTES BAAAAD. WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB