Moving In

5 Months Later

Jasmine's POV

It had been five months right down to the day that Anthony had asked me out. We went on many more coffee breaks before our shows, we had lots of movie nights together, sometimes with other cast members, and we had gone out to dinner sometimes. It was starting to get colder in NYC by this point considering it was December. Anthony and I drove to the theatre as we normally would. Since Anthony could drive and I couldn't, he'd pick me up at my house and drive me to the theatre with him. It was freezing in New York but I did have about 15 layers on to keep me warm.

When we arrived at the theatre, we went our separate ways to our dressing rooms to get changed. We were a bit late today as we hung around in Starbucks for too long. "Jazzy where have you been?" Renee said as I opened the door. "Oh sorry. I was getting coffee before I came"I said while throwing my bag on the floor and stripping off my clothes. We need to get on for the rehearsal soon Jaz!" Phillipa said while she sipped her tea. As I was putting on my cream dress for the first song, everyone got called to the stage for rehearsals. I didn't have my make up on and I was freaking out. The girls tried to rush me out the door but I wouldn't budge until I had my makeup on so they just left without me. It took about 10 minutes to find everything, put it on and put it back. Peggy makeup was very basic.

When I had finished my makeup, I ran on stage to find Alex and Lin having a discussion with everyone. I snuck in the back of the crowd of cast members unnoticed by Lin nor Alex. I listened to the end of their pep talk before we ran the numbers that needed work but basically everyone knew it like the back of their hand. When we ran helpless, I got to see Anthony again for the dancing scene. We made weird faces at each other while we were on stage, trying to contain our laughter. After we had run off, we sat on the chairs backstage. "I'm so sick of that song but it's fun just to be in it with you," I said smiling at Anthony. "That's what I was thinking too," Anthony said and we smiled at each other before having a quick kiss. "By the way, I know this isn't really a suitable place to ask but I'm feeling confident so it's happening" Anthony began. I was really confused. "Jasmine, would you like to move in with me?" Anthony finished."Of course, I would Anthony. I couldn't turn down an offer like that" I said and we got up to hug and kiss. "Get a room!" Ephraim shouts. "Shut up!" Anthony shouts back and we pull away from each other, giggling.

One week later (I'm writing a letter nightly)

Anthony's POV

That was it. We had officially moved everything from Jasmine's apartment to mine. It was stressful and we really used our day off to the max. To celebrate this occasion, we decided to go out for dinner. I let Jasmin decide were and she picked TGIFriday's which I was fine with.

We set out at about 7 PM, having made a reservation. "Thanks so much for letting me move in," Jasmine said. "Honestly, don't worry about it. At least I only have to pay half the bills now" I said, causing Jasmine to laugh. "True true," she said in response. We ordered our food after making each other laugh with random stories completely irrelevant to having dinner or moving house, but, stories nevertheless. I ate my burger and Jasmine at her steak while we started talking about practical stuff. "So have you ever thought about what it would be like to be married?" I asked. Jasmine choked on her food a little. "I'm sorry, what?" She asked. "I mean, I'm not saying I necessarily want to get married right now but I' just asking" I cleared up. "Oh yeah right" Jasmine laughed. "Yeah, I have thought about it. I think it'd be nice to just settle down one day and start a family but I don't really want to do that until I have kids" Jasmine said. "Anytime soon?" I asked, jokingly. "Anthony!" Jasmine said, embarrassed. "We haven't even done anything yet". I blushed at how awkward this conversation was. "Sorry about that," I said with a laugh and Jasmine laughed too.

When we had finished dinner, we headed back home. To our home. It was very exciting saying that. I couldn't believe that we were actually living together. It was so surreal. When we arrived home, I brought a bottle of wine out of my fridge to celebrate. I poured us each a glass. "To us in our new house," I said. "To us" Jasmine replied and we clinked glasses before downing the glass in one mouthful. "Scuse me, Waiter, could you please get me a refill?" Jasmine asked me, laughing. "Sure thing ma'am. Anything for a lovely looking lady" I replied with a wink. Jasmine smiled and winked back before we both burst into laughter.

After a few hours, we had each had about 4 glasses. We were... quite... drunk. I had switched on a movie but we weren't watching it. I was too busy admiring Jasmine and she was too busy daydreaming and drinking her wine to notice. Eventually, she looked at me. "Well well well, if it isn't Anthony Ramos admiring me," She said. "You know it baby girl" I replied stumbling over my words a little. Jas was already cuddled up against me. I lifted her face up to mine to kiss her. We continued like this for quite some time until things got more passionate. Jasmine completely turned towards me and wrapped her legs around my waist. I stood up, carrying her to the bedroom and the rest is a blur.

1013 words

A/N

Oops...

I hAvE sInNeD