Mistakes

Jasmine's POV

I really had to help out Anthony. It was a mistake ever letting him go. I'd only been without him two days and I'm already starting to lose my mind. It broke my heart to hear his voice crack on the note he sang. I saw his face as he walked away. He looked as if he would break down any moment and the fact that he just avoided eye contact with anyone made me cringe and almost want to take him back. Almost. I stood my ground however and pulled through the rehearsal. I looked everywhere backstage for Anthony but it seemed that he had gone home. I felt really bad now and I knew that I'd made a mistake letting him go. I rushed over to Lin as he was talking to Alex and the band. "Lin do you have a moment?" I asked as he turned around. "Yeah sure we're just passing time until the show. What is it?" He asked, as I pulled him to the side of the room. "Look, I made a terrible mistake in falling out with Anthony and now he's left and I don't know what to do!" I said, becoming probably unnecessarily worried. "Have you tried phoning him?" He asked. I shook my head and pulled my phone out. I quickly rang his number but it seemed that he'd blocked me. I sighed and put my  head in my hands. "Here, hold on. Let me try" Lin said. I put my phone away again as he dialled Anthony. This time it rang, but it rang out. It went to his voicemail and the little hope I had in me faded away. "Let me go and talk to everyone, you go home and see if he's there" Lin said. "But what about-" I began. "We have the show covered if you need it but just go!" Lin shouted after me as I was already sprinting to the parking lot. Anthony had taken the car it seemed. I didn't know what to do. I racked my brain and eventually I just got on the train down to Brooklyn. It took me about half an hour, the whole time my head hurt from the stress of not knowing where Anthony was or what he was doing.

I arrived at our apartment to see the car parked in the parking lot and my hopes suddenly raised again. I squealed as I ran up the flights of stairs to reach our apartment and unlocked the door. "Anthony?"I called out. I didn't get a response. My hope drained slightly but I still looked anyway, while shouting his name as if I had just lost a dog. He wasn't anywhere in the apartment I concluded and I sighed. I made my way to the kitchen and opened the fridge to see a note. I picked it up.

Dear Jasmine

I know I've been a pain and I'm just an annoying parasite in everyone's life so I've decided to take some time away. I don't know long for or where I'll go but I won't be long. I want you to know that even though I know you hate me with every fibre in your body, I love you with every bit of my heart. I know that sounds stupid cause you'd never want to get back with me but I felt like you needed to know. Don't bother trying to get in touch

Ant x

I stared at the piece of paper in horror. I burst into tears. Why was I so emotional? I wasn't sure. I saw the packet of yoghurt in the fridge and took it out to try and relax myself. I ended up eating all 6 as once I started, I couldn't stop eating them. I cried as I ate them, it didn't relax me at all. Once I was finished with them, I got angry at myself for eating so many and scrunched them up and threw them at the wall. I then got sad again that I had to clean up the wall. What the hell was going on? I suddenly felt very sick and rushed to the toilet to throw up. I threw up all the yoghurts I had just eaten. I immediately texted Renee, Pippa and I's group chat.

Me- Do either of you have a minute to talk and maybe help me?

MotherRen- Sure, What do you need?

Phillipasoup- Omg is everything ok? Are you dead?

Me- lmao no. I've just had a bunch of random mood swings, uncontrollably eaten 6 yoghurts And then threw them all up while crying. What's going on?

MotherRen- Uh Oh. We'll be over quickly. The show doesn't start for another hour and a half we should be fine

Phillipasoup- What? Ok then

About half an hour later, the girls knocked on my door. "Hey... Jasmine" Pippa said, while pa ting and out of breath. "Sorry. We-we came from... the shops to get... to get you this" Renèe said, between pants again. She handed a plastic bag. "What is it and why does it need to be now?" I said as I took the bag. "Just open them" Pippa said and pushed past me to lay down on my sofa and catch her breath. Renee simply followed me into my living room before I opened the bag. It was three pregnancy test boxes. "Now. I know you wanna stab us but trust me on this one, it's worth a shot. I know the symptoms" Renèe said. I stared at the boxes in utter shock. I lifted them out and unboxed them. "Go on and try them. And hurry up we have a show in an hour that we've gotta be back for" Pippa said, still laying down on my sofa. I took it into the toilet and peed on them all. I brought them out and placed them on the table. They hadn't come back yet. We patiently awaited the results as they suddenly flashed up. I jumped up to check them. They all said the same thing.

Anthony's POV
I had had a rough day and I just wanted a break. I walked and walked for about 4 hours with my bag still on me until I found a random alley and sat in it. I needed a rest and I eventually fell asleep. I awoke to nothing but the dum streetlights lighting the paths. I had no clue what time it was but I was hella thirsty. I walked for a little bit more and came across a bar. I had $80 in the bag which I knew would be ok so I walked in. I didn't realise it was a strip bar but frankly, I didn't care. I sat at a booth alone. I ordered a beer and the waitress said. "Remember our special is on tonight sir. Buy 5 beers, get your fifth one on the house". I nodded at her, wanting her to go away so I could enjoy my beer. I downed the lot very quickly. I downed an entire bottle during just one short dance. I want even paying attention to the girls on stage though, I just wanted a free beer. So I ordered another. And another. And another. And another as my free one. As I finished that one, I called over the waitress. "Yo ma can I get another one?" I said. "Sorry sir but I can't allow any customers to have more than five beers" she said, sexily. "Oh is that right?" I asked. "You know it Babe. Maybe you could change my mind if you know what I mean?" She said and we started to make out. She lead me to a private room with a lockable door and a sofa in it. I have a very fuzzy memory of what followed but I got the hint.

I rolled Of of the sofa, naked to see my clothes lying on the floor. I picked them up and put them on and I was about to walk out when the woman stopped me. "That'll Be $75 for today's session" she said, sickeningly sweet. "Sorry But I spent all my money on beer" I said, not lying. "Well sir I'm gonna have to go get my manager and he won't be happy about this" she said and quickly opened the door. She then locked it from the outside and I didn't know what to do. I was trapped or so it seemed. I saw that there was a Kirby grip on the floor and even though my vision wasn't straight, I managed to pick it up and poke it around in the keyhole until it unlocked. I then sprinted out of the bar and down about 4 blocks and I once again, passed out in an alleyway

1477 words

No A/N today y'all I can't be bothered as it's like midnight save me