Chapter 21 Sophie WARNING *sexual content*

My date with Joe was the best night I ever had, he acted like a perfect gentleman except he knew what limits he could push me too since we were best friends. I didn't know it was possible but I was even more in love with Joe after the date than I was before, I just hoped he felt the same.

FLASHBACK

I was sat at a wooden table staring at Joe, surrounding us were little red and white candles that smelled amazing, flower buds and rose petals, it was so romantic, the waiter greeted us and gave us some menus to look at whilst he took care of another customer. I scanned the menu before settling on a cocktail and some pasta carbonara, me and Joe decided to continue with the chat that we had been talking about whilst walking here. we were laughing and holding hand with each other across the table when the waiter came to get our order, I told him what I wanted and Joe chose a beer and a different pasta dish from me.

After I had the nicest meal ever Joe took me by the hand, left money on the table to pay for the meal and led me outside. He then said we were going on a little walk, in which we arrived at the london eye, here he told me that he had paid for a private carriage for us to be in whilst we looked out at London. We got in our booked carriage and were handed a glass of champage each, a small box of chocolates and a red rose which Joe gave straight to me. The man shut the door and started the London eye again.

"Joe this must of cost you a fortune, how will I repay you?" I said realising I couldn't live up to this. He turned to look at me and with love in his beautiful blue eyes (that seemed to sparkle)  he said "Sophie you've already repaid me enough by coming on this date, please you don't have to do anymore" and with that he led me over to the window. I looked out at the scenery and feel in love with London at night, it was so pretty the coloured lights shone and light up the night sky like diamonds. The only problem was that I couldn't see my favourite thing in the world the.. stars.

Joe came and stood to the side of me, "I love it up here at night, its so beautiful and calm, only thing thats missing is the stars". I looked up at him and grinned, I then jumped at him and gathered him in a huge hug, he was surprised at first and then began to hug me back. " I'm so glad you brought me here, I love it, even if the stars are missing" I said looking up at him, he smiled down at me and then kissed me. The kiss didn't last long enough and I was left wanting more, his lips were so perfect.

I went to kiss him but he stopped me, he pointed out the window and I followed his finger, outside the sky light up with fireworks of all colours and shapes, my eyes lit up as I watched them, the only time I took my eyes off them was when Joe came and stood behind me, arms either side of me therefore trapping me. However I didn't feel nervous until he bent down slightly to whisper in my ear something about the fireworks and kiss me on the neck, to admit something, I dont know what he said to this day, purely because with the mix of sexual tention and the fireworks I had sort of blanked out, however the kiss brough me back to the present as my whole body shivered.

The rest of the carriage ride was spent with Joe hugging me, a few gasps and comments about the fireworks and looking out at the city scape. When it came to a stop, I thought that we were just going to go home, probably shove on a dvd and snuggle instead Joe took me out to get drinks before we went home. After a few drinks I was starting to feel tipsy and I knew Joe felt the same so we decided to get a taxi home.

I can't really remember the taxi ride, all I remember is Joe rubbing my leg and kissing me. When we reached the house, we found that the door was unlocked and we were able to go straight in, I knew we had to be quite whilst locking the door and trying not to wake the guys, we walked upstairs together towards our room, suddenly Joe stopped and pulled me into a kiss, it was so passionate I couldn't help but return it with my own passion, then I suddenly felt like I was being lifted which I was, Joe picked me up carrying me like a man is suppose to do with a women when they get married, never once breaking the kiss.