Chapter 43 - Joe

Yay today was the day I got to see my girlfriend again, I had missed her so much, even though we talk almost every night on skype or through calls, which would be a nightmare bill but I still didn't care, I got to speak to her that was the main thing. I was back in london from last night with all the other popular youtubers in our group at Caspar's.

I arrived around 6:00pm and was shown in to the appartment by Caspar who beamed at me, I greated him and we started chat as I let Bailey out. We then sat down on the sofa and played a couple of games of fifa on the Xbox 360 before the others arrived. Louise, Zoe and Alfie arrived around 7 ish closely followed by jim, tan and marcus and Niomi.

The late comers where dan and phil which showed up at 7:45. The doorbell rang and Bailey and Caspar ran to the door, I quickly realised he would try to escape and sprinted after my puppy. I had just reached the corridoor when I saw Caspar, Dan, Phil and my puppy walking in line. Bailey stared up at Caspar and the boys as if he knew they were in charge and could give him instuctions or fuss at any time.

They walked into the living room and Bailey ran over to my jumping up at my leg and yapping slightly so I bent down and petted him before returning to the sofa. Caspar then asked everyone what they would like to eat and since the minority said pizza thats what we had. Whilst Caspar collected everyones opinions of which types of pizza we should have I decided to go and speak to the boys.

Dan was the first to quiz me on having a girlfriend and they both looked happy when I said she was a gamer girl .I wondered that since they were on the verge of making a gaming channel they may want her to help them. We talked about Sophie for a while before I introduced them to my pride and joy Bailey. Who was really turning into what I would consider a kid, I loved him as if he was my only son, that I would one day love to have.

After everyone had settled and the bed for the night hadbeen set up the pizza arrived. Caspar opened the door and a 5.8 ft guy with floppy black hair, a thin body and snapback stood there in his Donimos uniform carrying 3 extra large pizza, wedges, garlic bread, sauces and icecream. Caspar and I smiled at him as I grabbed the stuff off him before thanking him and bringing the food into the living room. Whilst Caspar paid I overheard the worker say something about our sleep over. "Looks like your having a pretty sick party dude" he said swishing his hair from his piercing green eyes. "I wish I could do this with my friends, but they never have time for me anymore" he sighed, before taking the money from Caspar and turning away.

Everybody looked at each other , sighed and nodded towards Caspar. "Dude!" Caspar called to the guy getting in his car. He looked up from he car when caspar called only to be asked "what time does your shift finish?". The guy looked confused for a while before answering "in 40 mins why?". Caspar walked down the steps to the car, he rested his arm on the hood and continued. " Because me and my friends would really like you to join us" Caspar smiled at the unknown pizza guy. "Really?" He answered tears gleaming in his eyes. I decided to go out an join caspar who nodded at the question. "See you soon then ?" I asked the guy, I hoped we would get to know his name soon, I really hated referring to him as Pizza guy. The guy nodded and clambered into his car, he rolled the window down and thanked us before saying "Goodbye".

As he drove off me and Caspar talked about wether we should get some drinks in and cranking up the tunes or get some drinks and have a pj night. We decide that around 12 am the tunes and games should die down and the pj party would start. It sounded like a pretty good evening to be honest and it was.

Pizza guy arrived around 9:30 with sleeping gear as Caspar had mentioned to him that we were all sleeping over and he could join if he wanted, a bag full of booze and some games for xbox, ps3 and some board games as he wasnt sure what type we would play. We introduced ourselves to him, saying that we were youtubers and that tomorrow we would be going to playlist, he even reconised marcus, me, alfie and Zoe much to caspar disappointment. He mentioned how much he love my impression and the fact that he once has tried innuendo bingo with his cousin and that it had turned out badly, when he went to get another towel and slipped, fell and broke his arm.