Chapter 4 -Zoe

I ran down stairs when I heard a knock at the door, I knew who it would be and I was certain she would show. I couldn't believe it when Joe bet she wouldn't come, he should know by now, that Sophie wouldn't back out, not with him anyway.

You see, ever since the age of 12 Sophie has had this giant crush on my brother, I dont know how he hasn't noticed it, but then again I want to know how she doesn't know he has a crush on her.

I've tried many ways of getting them together and so far it hasn't worked, however I'm glad Alfie has temped him into the gaming site, he will now be working alot more with Sophie I hope.

I threw open the door to see her standing there in a dark green dress which flared out at the bottom, her hair was tied back neatly into a ponytail and her makeup was so natural it maked her look stunning. She really was pretty and Joe's type. I smiled before shouting at Joe about loosing the bet. She laughed, she knew he ment no harm.

She then handed me a bag, saying that it was a little treat for me, I smiled and opened it, inside was a bright blue dress, which had some birds and flowers in different colours to decorate at the bottom, it was beautiful, I lifted it up, pinning it against me to see what it looked like.

She then handed me another bag, which contained a Starbucks and a McDonald's, 'yes I thought I didn't have to get something on the move'.

I glanced at the time, oh no I had to get going, I squealed, hugged sophie, whispered thanks and darted upstairs.

I arrived in my bedroom to chucked the clothes off I had previously been wearing and put on my new dress, it fit perfectly and I adored it, I ripped the tag off, and grabbed a pair of sandles from under my bed.

Then for some strange reason I looked back in the bag Sophie had brought the dress in. There was a medium size envolpe in the bottom and my name was hand written along the front.

'Okay...strange' I thought as I opened it. Inside I found a letter and a little parcel, the letter said on the back 'read first before opening'. The letter explained that I was not to tell Joe what I had got, before she gave him his present. 

I then opened the parcel, inside were two tickets of somesort and two pieces of cardboard inside two plastic wallets, I looked closely, they were backstage passes for me and a friend to go to the One Direction concert around Joe's birthday.

'Awww thats so sweet of her' I thought, I mean I was stunned but it was Sophie, she loved surprising us. Joe would be thrilled. I then noticed that there was a tiny piece of paper inside one of the passes. I pulled it out, and began to read ' Dear Zoe and who ever you take, since I know Harry quite well, I have asked him that on the day we go to the concert, he gets Joe up singing and dancing on stage and he has said that it would be a brilliant idea. Please dont tell him as I want that to be a complete surprise, and would love to see him up on stage with his idols. Thanks babes x Ps. remember to hide this note too'.

I laughed he would love it and Sophie's plans were always like this, it was almost spy like.

Okay now I really did need to get moving, I ate quickly and then double checked everything. I hauled my bag down the stairs and heard Joe and Sophie, laughing and play fighting in the lounge, I stood there In the door way for a minute watching them argue and play before they noticed me, it was like the two were in their own little bubble, it was very cute.

When they finally noticed Sophie paused the game, came over and gave me a big hug and whispered if I had read the letters, I nodded  she smiled and winked before moving to let Joe hug me.

Joe carried my bag out to the car and put it in the boot, they stood outside to waved me off saying their goodbyes, before going back inside to play their game abit more.

Whereas I was driving all the way to Brighton.