Chapter 12 Sophie

"You were right...it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, in fact I had a really good time with him" I said down the phone, "thats good hunny, hopefully he won't get too freaked out about the dog question" a voice answered down the phone, "same here, I don't want him freaking out, anyway he's just finished making the sundays, text you later" I answered back. "Bye hunny, see you soon, love you" the voice said with sadness, "bye mum, tell dad and Lucy I say hi" I said before hanging up. I breathed a deep breath, something was wrong and she wouldn't tell me, 'oh well' I thought running down the stairs, now was the time to ask Joe about tomorrow.

I grabbed a sunday, Joe had made, from the kitchen and walked into the living room, he was sat on the sofa and was just about to turn the tv on. He switched it on and began flicking though the chanels trying to find something to watch, he stopped when he landed on comedy central, How I met your mother was on, I loved this show, It was brilliant.

However after about five minutes me and Joe started talking about anything really, we began talking about shopping and ended on pets, this gave me chance to ask Joe about the dog.

"Joe?" I asked quietly, as I wasn't sure what to say or if he'd like the idea. He turned to look at me, giving me a sideways smile, I smiled back before taking a deep breath and asked about going to the animal shelter. I waited for his answer, I knew he didn't like dogs to much so I wasn't sure how he would respond, when he agreed to go with me I was totally shocked. We agreed on a time and he began asking me questions on the dog I was hoping to get, what I would name it, what dogs I didn't like and so on.

After talking for a while longer we decided to either do a younow live stream or a youtube questioning sess. In the end we decided to do a younow video and began setting up for it, Joe wrote on twitter that we were going live in five and before too long we had many tweets back saying they were waiting and wanted to ask questions for us. When we were live we recieved so much love, I felt really proud, we even got supplied with questions, one of the first ones was 'whats your fave game out at the moment' from @SuggOff,  I answered saying that I was really loving playing the old games with Joe and that Sonic had to be the best, Joe replied saying that fifa was awesome and he loved playing it.

When we began to play fight and laugh and joke with each other we recieved several questions and comments. "One even asks this Joe" I said shocked to see what people were sending in "are you two dating?, if not why not?, you two are perfect together? can you believe this?" I asked Joe after reading the question, he laughed, before relaxing against the sofa, "no guys, me and Sophie aren't together and its because were friends and we don't want to wreck that" he said smiling at me, I smiled, 'if only he knew'.

Once we had answered many questions, filmed a small and quick video where people asked us stuff live, which we would edit tomorrow and put up soon. I decided to go up to bed as I was tired, I waved goodbye, and went to get a drink of water to take up with me.

Joe stayed on talking to people.  I was just about to go up stairs when I heard Joe answer a question, "yes @sugghoran I really do like Sophie, I may even like her in the way you think I do, however I dont think she likes me, anyway I'll soon know, I'm doing something special for her at this party"

I rushed upstairs not sure what I had over heard, maybe I should wait till saturday he obviously wanted it to be a surprise.

The morning came and I was up and dressed early, I was incredibly happy for someone who's not a morning person, anyone would think something good was happening, which it was, I had never had any pet other than my hamsters and goldfish. Dogs had always been my favourite animal and I had wanted one since the age of five and now I was getting one, this was a huge deal. "Well look at you Sophie, up bright and early, well earlier than normal, sure you don't want to get there before half past 11" Joe said handing me a hot choccy, I considered his comment before agreeing maybe he wanted to get there earlier, so that we leave earlier.  I smiled and began getting ready to go even though it was only 9.

By the time 10:45 came, I couldn't keep in my excitement in any more and jumped in the car,  shouting at Joe to hurry up, Joe suggested he should drive as I sounded too excited and that I might crash the car. We pulled up at the gates to the kennel at 11:10am I was so happy, I leaped out the car, linked arms with Joe and went inside. He seamed to tense as we neared the gates so I whispered to him that "everything would be fine".