Chapter Fifty-Nine -- Game Time

Trevon's POV

"Yo, man time is running out, fam. If we gon' hit this muthafucka, we need to do it soon, fam," LaQuan told me. He took a long drag from a blunt before passing it to BJ.

BJ took it, hit it, then passed it it me. "He talking real shit, Trevon, while you out here fucking his daughter, me and LaQuan plotting this shit out. Carefully, nigga."

"What the fuck y'all think I been doing? Playing house and fucking for free? There's a price for everything, son. And hers is one her daddy dearest can't pay to get out of," I said, defending myself.

I deeply exhaled before putting the blunt to my mouth. These niggas got me fucked up.

LaQuan, always the one trying to keep the peace, threw his hands up in surrender. "We just letting you know wassup, fam."

I shook my head. "Nah, y'all niggas just letting me know how the fuck y'all really feel. If I wanted the bitch dead to, then that's what the fuck will happen."

BJ shrugged before sitting back on my black leather couch. "Shit, what's stopping you then? She's the puzzle piece we're missing to complete this picture, bruh."

"Nah," I told them disagreeably.

"You really love her, don't you?" BJ asked with a nasty look on his face.

I waved my hand. "Hell nah. You niggas know what this is all about. Big bad Kai think just 'cause he moved from the South, he's free from the revenge bullets of my father's death." I shrugged. "I just want Ethic dead 'cause his bitch ass shot me. That nigga ain't no real thug, son. He pussy, just like his father in law."

LaQuan and BJ both nodded at what I said before LaQuan spoke up, "Look, all that's true, fam, but we still need Kaila for the info. I know she knows where both of them niggas stash spots at. I'm tryna kill and get my pockets filled at the same time, you feel me?"

I watched as BJ and LaQuan shared a brotherly pound. He was right.

Kaila trusted me so much, she'll tell me everything I wanted to know about her daddy dearest and with the money, I won't have to pay BJ and LaQuan for the hit on Kai.

"So, what's it gon' be? You gon' call the bitch over or what?" BJ asked me.

I picked up my glass of Hennessy and Coke from the coffee table in front of me and took a long gulp before saying, "Gimme my phone."