Chapter Fifty-Seven -- I Won't Tell

A/N :

WARNING! This chapter includes sexual content. If you can not handle the things going down, please skip this page and continue to the next one, you wont miss much (I promise!). If you DO decide to keep reading, please DO NOT message/comment me with negative comments. It will only get deleted and will be currently unresponsive. Okay, now that that's out the way... Enjoy. :-P

___________________________________________________________________________

I asked Octavia to watch Erik for a while, telling her I needed to run a few errands. She happily agreed, of course. Ethic was putting in work for my dad which was perfect for the time being.

After the talk with Daddy, I should be scared to even look at Trevon. I should call him and tell him I can't see him anymore. I should call him and tell him how deeply in love I am with Ethic and I can't keep hurting him.

But I can't.

I stepped out of my car and jogged up to the door I'm getting so familiar with. The chill I have when I'm always in the position comes to me as the door opens.

He's looking at me, I'm looking at him. Our eyes both doing the talking for us. I want him, no matter how wrong it is.

He take my hand and bring my body closer to him, putting his soft lips on mine. I shut the front door behind me with my foot, never breaking the kiss.

I slipped my tongue into his mouth, giving him a chance to catch up to my tongue rhythm. When he do, I pulled on his True Religion jeans, letting him know what I wanted.

Damn, this is wrong.

I stopped the kiss and got on my knees to unbuckle his belt from around his pants. When I did, I quickly snatched them down, including his boxers. His dick was standing in attention, letting me know he wanted me as bad as I wanted him.

"Damn ma, you sure about this?" he asked me.

I looked up at Trevon before putting my finger up to my lips. Him talking would just fuck up my mood.

I put my mouth around his dick while stroking it with my left hand. I sucked my cheeks in as I went up and down his thick staff. I heard Trevon moan as I continued deep troating him.

Just as he was getting into it, I stopped and looked up at him, smiling at him teasingly. He then took the back of my head, guiding back to his dick. I continued sucking it like an experienced porn star. And again I stopped but continued stroking him.

"Don't start nothing you cant finish," he told me.

Ignoring him, I began stripping off my clothes, leaving on my matching red lace thong and bra.

Trevon reached down to pick me up.

I wrapped my toned legs around his muscled torso while he carried me upstairs to his room. When we made it there he threw me on his big bed. I threw my arms up and giggled.

He looked down at me and said, "Take off your thong."

I slipped it off and threw it on the floor before spreading my legs to give him a full view.

"Damn, bae," he mumbled in lust.

I watched as he reached in his side table draw and took out a Magnum and slid on his dick. He told me to turn around.

I did before lifting my ass high in the air. Trevon slapped my butt hard before sliding slowly in me.

I gasped. After a few gentle strokes, he was fucking me as hard as he could with both of his hands around my waist. He slammed my body back into his,hard, as I grabbed a pillow to muffle my screams and moans.

"Yeah, take this dick, baby," he said.

I removed the pillow and told him to turn me around. When he did, I pushed him on the bed and began to ride him cowgirl style while he pumped in me.

"Mmm, you feel so good," I moaned for him.

He began to go harder, driving me crazy. I reached up and put both of my hands in my full head of thick hair. He kept fucking me and thirty seconds later I felt my self coming.

He grabbed my ass with both of his hands as I put my hands on his back. I was coming so hard I dug my nails in his skin, scratching him in the process. Soon after he came too.

I rolled off of him onto the bed, heavily breathing. That was the best sex I've ever had.

Trevon rolled over on top of me before kissing me passionately. I kissed him back and wiped some of the sweat from his forehead.

He rolled off of me as I sat up to go take a quick shower. When I was done, Trevon was laying in the bed, his limp dick resting on his leg. I put my thong and bra back on before going downstairs to get my clothes.

"Where you going?" Trevon questioned from behind me.

I didn't bother to turn around to face him as I struggled to pull my tight jeans up over my ass.

"I'm going to pick my son back up," I told him truthfully.

He came behind me and wrapped his arms around me in a hug. I smiled a little when he started to kiss my neck in different places.

"Stop, Trevon. I really have to go," I said while moving my neck away from him.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. "It was good. Maybe again next time," I told him before getting on my toes to kiss him.

I unwrapped my hands and stepped away. "Be careful, Trevon. Watch your back."

He nodded and walked me to the door, naked and all. I got in my car and drove back to my dad's house.

My life is a fucking mess.