Chapter Sixty-Three -- Princess to Queen

A few days later Ethic was given his release papers from the hospital and I couldn't be any happier. Of course, before we even touched the ground outside of the hospital Ethic was hauled off for questioning of the murder. Everything was dropped after close investigation, all in all it was self defense.

We both decided that it was time for a new place to stay. I wasn't cool with knowing that Erik was being raised inside of a home his father committed murder in, it was just something that didn't sit well with me.

Come to find out the "skinny nigga" Ethic shot was BJ, one of Trevon's hit men. I heard LaQuan had got got right along with Trevon. That's like killing two birds with one stone.

Thinking back I would've never believed that Trevon was playing me all along. I thought he really loved me, but you know what they say; love is blind. I wish I never would've met him at that corner store that day. If only I knew then what I know now.

Meanwhile, Daddy still isn't talking to me and I'm still a little traumatized by him. I can never get used to the fact that he almost took my life away with his bare hands. I know I was wrong, but damn, I'm still his daughter. His "baby-girl".

Even though he's acting shady to me his love towards my son never changed up and yep, you guessed it, when he found out Ethic didn't try to commit suicide and was actually protecting his family their bond became stronger. So that just left me out of of the "crew".

Other than that, life's good. I just hope it stays that way. It seems like I've been surrounded by drama my entire life. I could go without it, but only time will tell. Even though Daddy and I aren't on the same page, I will always be a hustler's daughter.

We're just like king and queen, prince and princess.

Daddy's the king. My mother, Diamond, will always be the true queen (Octavia's prissy-ass couldn't handle the throne if her life depended on it). Ethic, he's the the prince and of course, I'm the princess.

And what happens when the king gives up the throne? He hands it down to the prince which only leads me in one position... being the motherfuckin' Hustler's Wife!

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N :

Yep, so that's the end of the story! A happy ending (after all Kaila's been through, I think she deserves it).

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you

for reading, voting, commenting and following this story.

THANK YOOOUU!

Without y'all this story would've NEVER got finished!

I'm thinking about writing another story (BOOK 4) about Kaila and Ethic, but I don't know. I think the readers are tired of this family. But if YOU want me to, please comment and tell me! Of course, if I do, it's going to be called "A Hustler's Wife".

If its more than ten people, I'll start writing. :D

Thank you again for reading and I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did writing it.

-RavenBryanna