Chapter 39

<39>

Hannah's POV

I hid a smile with my eyes closed when I felt Brandon's lips brushed on my shoulder. The stubble of his cheek tickled my flesh. It was morning and I stirred when he pulled me to his arms and began dropping kisses on my bare skin. The hard nudity of his abdomen pressed against my backside. I refused to open my eyes. Last night was. .

Oh, God! My eyes fluttered open and I jumped out of bed, dragging with me the covers.

"Oh, my god!" I freaked out. "What did I do?!"

"Hey--" He frowned and I saw the length of his body left the bed and now stood before me, wearing nothing. I swallowed, tempted. His frame like the Greek God.

"What did we do?!" I cried. I couldn't believe I let him have me again.

"We made love wife," He shrugged.

"I told you to stop seducing me!" I turned around and began to pick up my nightgown. I let go of the covers around my body and pulled my nightdress on. I could feel his eyes on my back and I shuddered.

He walked closer and his strong arm came around my shoulders holding me captive around him. He embraced me from behind and I held back a sigh.

For a moment I him. I felt his warmth enveloped me, the pounding of his heart vibrated against my back. But before I weakened again from his embrace, I pulled away from him and distanced myself.

"Last night was another mistake. If we keep doing this we'll hurt the people around us. Jenny and James don't deserve this. So let's stop now. I love James."

"Fuck! You're lying! Why did you let me touch you if you love him?!" He raged.

"I was swept by the moment Brandon! Don't put meaning on it!"

"Maybe, but it's also possible that you just can't resist me. You had the chance to push me away but you didn't instead you purred like a cat underneath me!"

"It was just sex! People do it all the time! You know it better than I am!"

"If it's just sex for you then there's nothing wrong if we do it again! I don't have any plan to stop Hannah, you want me, I can see it in your eyes, but you keep on denying it. Let's have sex as much as I want. It's fine with you, I believe, after all, it's just a plain sex you say, right?" He said aloud and whirled to the bathroom.

I sat on the edge of the bed and pondered. I hit my head. "Fool!"

I had to get out of here. If not I would be tempted again and certainly I would succumb to him everytime he demanded to take me. I should've just left last night. But something stopped me.

Quickly, I began to removed my clothes from the wardrobe, packed them into my luggage bag. My fingers trembled. I should be out before he reappeared from the shower. I picked a couple of pair of stilettos and tossed them into my luggage. Then I went over the dresser, swept my make-up, body lotions, moisturizers, and bottles of perfumes. I cradled them in my arms towards the bed when the bathroom door flew open.

"Where do you think you're going?" He was glaring at me. He was still naked all the way down. His rock hard physique dripping wet.

"Anywhere, as long as away from you," I replied and stuffed my things into the bag and tried not to throw another glance in his distracting form.

"Go ahead, run, I bet you're just scared to yourself, afraid that you wouldn't handle turning me down," He said smugly and walked over the wardrobe. I heard his movements. Then he flung a business suit on the bed.