Chapter 11

<11>  

 <11>  

[Brandon's POV]

I was pleased the moment Hannah agreed. She bit into my bait. After she left, I wired Britney and told her I couldn't make it to her apartment tonight. I had more important things to do. And that's to have Hannah Johnson again. I couldn't wait to see her ruined.

I would have her every night until she screamed my name even in her sleep. And when I had enough of her with my plans achieved, I'd get rid of her.

Until that day, I must seduce her and take all the innocence away from her. I would educate her in bed at the same time ease my ache.

When my watch struck seven, I hastily turned my apple computer, suddenly feeling excited to go home. I instructed Dough to drop Hannah home an hour ago.

I drove my car to my house. The moment I stepped on the threshold, my ears caught the laughter from the kitchen. Nothing of what I expected was the scene before my eyes.

Hannah, Dough, and Jeremy were huddled laughing and talking among themselves by the kitchen counter munching on chips. Jeremy sat too close with Hannah. My mouth thinned.

"The girl said hey mister mind if you drive me home, Can't get a cab."Dough mimicked. "Of course as a good citizen of America I let her jumped into the car. But the truth is I was going to ask her if I could squeeze her generous tits." Dough spoke then downed his bottle of soda.

"What happened then?" Hannah asked with a small smile, licking her fingertips smudged by the cheese flavored chips she ate.

"Pretty bad. My new sedan got carnapped! Jesus! She's one of them." Dough slapped his forehead. Jeremy broke into a boisterous laughter.His eyes wandered to his side, looking at Hannah's smiling face. I heated.

"Three men suddenly popped out of nowhere demanding me to get the hell out of my own CAR!"

"That's what happens with perverts like you..." Jeremy commented, his face flushed from all the giddy laughter.

"Who are you calling pervert? I'm not. I just appreciate God's creation. But I promised myself that day I won't ever again be fooled by sexy-assed bitch like that one."

I walked towards them and displeased. From time to time Jeremy's fingers found their way on her bare shoulder, pulling her to him. That's a forbidden spot, asshole.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything." I said looming over the kitchen. All three heads looked my way and their smiles faded.

"Mr.Stevens." Dough stood. "I did not mean to stay long I lost track of time. I must be off now." He glanced at the two before he disappeared out of the house.

Immediately, Jeremy approached me.

"Cousin! You're back early. I thought you'll be spending the night with Britney?" He teased and slapped my back