Preface

Dedicated to my friend, Geromeeeeeeee

Please be reminded that the story is still under revision. 😊

Also, chapters with sensitive words and extreme scenes were on private status. You'll have an access on them once you followed me guys! :D

To write my own stories is only a dream and now I summoned all the courage I have I start to make that dream into reality. I wanna acknowledge few chosen people who enormously believed in me although I often doubted myself to be capable of a bigger purpose.

First of all, I would like to express my gratitude to my parents for raising me well, for the never-ending and unconditional love inspite of my flaws, to my siblings who never failed to remind me to be who I am and do what I love, to my english teacher way back in my senior years who inspired me to put my passion into words, to my sister who always tells me not to be timid and be confident at all times, and lastly to my friends who are my first readers.

I give you all the gratitude for being great inspirations!

{Reminders}

This story contains extreme adult and mature words that are not suitable for young readers.

All the similarities of names, places, events to the real occurences are completely unintentional.

This story is based on the author's imagination.

All Rights Resevered 2018