Chapter 4

<4>

<4>

[Hannah's POV]

"I don't hire whores!" His words rang in my ears fueling my anger. The misjudgment a blow to my already bruised pride. I didn't understand one bit why he's so vexed at me. Probably because I interrupted their mating? Well, they ought to do that somewhere more private if he didn't want anyone taking in the scene.

After managing a escape from the securities at the ground floor and asking directions to a janitor where I could find the CEO's office, I went straight here only to find the two of them in a very inappropriate position.

He's definitely not the man I was looking for. A respectable man could never commit sexual exploitation in his very office.

Immediately, I regretted ever asking Kevin Blake to drive me here to confront the devil in the name of Brandon Stevens. But this strange guy in front of me seemed formidable enough to handle. What more if I were to face the very head of this company? He might be a hundred times despicable than this man.

His eyes bore at me, daring me to talk back. The suppositions he had in mind were too far-fetched.

"I'm not a hooker!" I said emphasizing each word. The corner of his lips curled in a mocking snigger. He wasn't convinced.

Physically, he's good looking. And I couldn't deny that the moment I laid my eyes on him I was startled by the sudden rapid pounding of my heart. I never imagined such a man existed.

His pair of mysterious eyes the color of the sea protected by unusually long curl lashes every woman wished to have. The thick brows complimented his manly visage. The chiseled jaw permanently set. The growing stubble around his cheeks and mouth that would have made other men look dull and haggard suited him perfectly. And his kissable lips a temptation I had never before felt. The rock hard body under his tux disturbed me and something primal stirred inside me.

But his bad manners put me off completely, the very opposite of his comely physique. He's yelling at me like a monstrous beast. Although clothed in a suit of the finest fabric, appearing respected and gentlemanly, the words coming out from his mouth prodded me to despise him.

"Whore or not, I advice you to leave now before you regret ever being born!"He threatened and pointed his finger at the door. His woman pushed her way to the door and held it open for me. Atleast she remained silent the whole time. Her unfriendly face suggested her incapability of holding herself back. She was looking at me with disapproval in her eyes.

"You can't throw me out! You're not the boss here. And why do you hate me so? You started it. Hurling accusations at me when you don't even know me." I replied, turning my attention back to him.

"You made the biggest mistake of your life the moment you opened that door. And don't push me too far. You have no idea what I'm capable of." His nostrils flared as he threatened.