Chapter 33

<33>

Brandon's POV

Three Years Later

I looked up at the sky and breathed the salty tantalizing mist of the night. The sea was calm and the boat slightly moved with the waves. I was alone in the deck and lying on the bench as I counted the stars.

A few months after I left home, I sent the divorce papers trough my lawyer to Hannah and wrote to her that I wished to remarry and commanded her to sign.

It was a lie of course but later after a month she signed them and granted me my freedom. I wasn't pleased that she did exactly what I asked but thought it was for the best.

I cut all the contact with my family when I left and I had no idea at all about Hannah's life now. I wondered countless of times if she was seeing another man or right after she divorced me decided to marry again.

I closed my eyes and relived her image in my head. Her genuine smile, the flicker of her beautiful eyes, her body underneath me, the soft moans coming from her lips. Those memories still lingered in my head vividly.

Each night, I recalled how her skin felt under my palms, how we fit in bed, how she received me openly, and looked at me with all the love in her eyes.

"Come back to bed. . ." Jenny's soft voice pulled me from my momentary recall and I fluttered my eyes open to see her looking down on me, her hands clasped the blanket around her naked form.

I pulled it down and she let it slipped on the floor.

She slid her body down the length of me and kissed me on the mouth. I held her and took her in the bench under the canopy of stars. But as I slid my manhood into her I thought of no one else but Hannah.

Later after the mating, Jenny laid a hand on my chest and gently tugged at my chest hairs.

"Thinking about your ex-wife?" She asked.

"Yeah," I confessed.

I had always been honest to Jenny. When we met six months ago, I made sure she was coherent when she agreed of the relationship she was about to enter. I told her about my past and the only woman I loved and tried to dissuade her about putting her interest in me.

She's a kind loving girl. And I was surprised when she said she didn't mind if I already gave up my heart to someone else, all she needed was a partner, a lover who could fulfill her needs in bed and help her to move on. We shared the same similarity, both of us sought for a place to actually forget, and she gave me the comfort I need.

Jenny's my bestfriend of some kind, and a lover. . .

She never demanded any more than I could offer her. We were open about our previous relationships, she talked about his ex-boyfriend and I talked about Hannah. Both of us were victims of love. So was the song said.

"It's been three years still she's the only one. . You think I could manage to forget Louis?" Jenny asked, the uncertainty in her voice apparent.

"It's been long since you last saw your wife but you can't forget her, while it's only a few months since I broke up with Louis. . . I hope it won't take me three years too to forget him!"

I chuckled at her complaints.

"Why men always do that?!" She suddenly sat up and glared at me. "You obviously still love her then why don't you go back and get her?!"