Chapter 8

Rocky called Fantagio and they put bodyguards with his group and Taeyong had the same done for his group. We reached Fantagio and we ran inside, we ran all the way to Astro's dance practice room. "SUNNY?!?!?!? WHAT HAPPENED???!?!?! TAE WHY ARE YOU HERE?? ROCKY ARE YOU OKAY??" Moonbin asked worriedly. 

        "I'm okay, he's here because we couldn't get all the way to SME and here," Rocky said.

         I ran up to Moonbin and hugged him while i was shaking and that's when I broke down. I started to cry. "He's back... Hansol is back.." I whispered while crying. He tensed upon hearing his name, and pulled me closer to him. 

        "Hansol held a gun to my head and threatened to kill me and him if she didn't go with him," Taeyong said. 

        "Bin can I know what happened??" Jinwoo asked. (lol i didn't use his stage name. Do you guys want me to use stage names or real names or switch it up every here and there?)

          "Hansol, my ex, is back he knows where I live and that this is where my brother is. He threatened my brother if I didn't go with him he would kill Tae and Rocky and then torture my brother in front of me and then kill him in front of me. Then he would probably rape me and keep me hostage for the rest of my life," I said as I  cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: guys this is just a filler I'm working on things for you guys. I have a book out to keep you guys updated. I'm really sorry I was so inactive for so long. Please forgive me and continue to show this book some love. Thank you guys for reading this crappy book. 

296 words