Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Eric’s POV

After we left the diner, we sat in the car outside, watching her taking orders and serving customers without much objection or distaste. Perfect, she would easily fill the role of my submissive and obedient little dog. The thought made me chuckle.

Nate checked the only motel in the small, almost ghost town, and found out that she was the only one apart from the owner currently living in the ‘dump’, according to Nate. To our relief, the owner didn’t accept credit cards, so the girl had to have paid in cash and the place had no security cameras.

We spent the rest of the afternoon planning the kidnapping. The diner didn’t close till eight and considering that Amalia and a cook were the only ones present, we figured that Amalia would not finish work till eight. That gave us plenty of time to clear out her room of belongings. When the owner realised she was gone, he’ll think she simply skipped town. At around six, Nate resumed watch of Amalia, while I scaled the wall of the motel and entered through the open window, leading to her motel room. Her bed was made, her backpack sat in the corner, and her wardrobe doors were open, revealing the two pairs of jeans, a summery dress, three tanks tops and two jumpers. Her shoe range consisted of one pair of hiking boots. I grabbed all of the clothes and stuffed them into the backpack. I double-checked the bedside drawers and the bathroom, taking away the strawberry scented shampoo and shower wash and a wallet that contained only two dollars and one ID card, which told me that her name was Amalia Elizabeth Morrison, and that she was born the 27th of June in 1992 making her nineteen years old. Once the room was clear, I unlocked the motel room door and then made my way back out of the window with the backpack.

It was now seven thirty and we could see Amalia wiping the tables quickly as the cook shut off the lights. Looks like they were leaving work a little early.

‘You ready?’ Nate said.

‘Yes.’ I growled, imagining how it won't be long before she is in my arms and I can feel her soft body against mine.

‘Easy boy.’ Nate chuckled. ‘You’ll have her soon. Give it time.’

Before Amalia left the diner, I jumped out the car and stealthily ran through the shadows towards the alleyway. I watched as Nate, quietly, without the lights on, rolled the car further down the road from me, giving us the perfect positions to grab her and push her into the boot of the car and drive away.

Soon I heard her beautiful voice ring in the silent town. The rattling of keys and a click sound could be heard.

‘Well best be heading back now,’ she sighed.

‘See you tomorrow cutie pie?’ flirted an unknown male voice, making me boil in anger. She’s mine. If he has laid a finger on her, there will be two bodies in the boot of the car tonight.

‘Sure,’ she drawled out and then walked away. Her footsteps were hard to hear, she walked so softly. I withdrew further into the shadows when she got closer, and within a few seconds passed by me. She paused for a bit and began looking around. She knew someone was watching her. So with a smirk, I revealed myself.

Amalia’s POV

I began walking towards the motel where I'd been staying at. Darkness had crept over the town and everyone was in there homes, having dinner with their families or alone. I was lucky I got a motel that had a communal kitchen. But visitors in this town were rare so I was the only one there in the motel apart from the owner, Sawyer, who practically lived in the reception area.

I gasped when I felt eyes watching me, I spun around to see who or what was the reason I felt shivers crawl up and down my spine. A figure stepped out of the shadows, making me step slightly back. It was Eric, I think his name was, standing by the alleyway, staring at me intently.

'Amalia.' He whispered dangerously.

'What do you want?' I asked, shivering from something but trying to make my voice sound strong.

'You.' He growled. He wasted no time in striding towards me. Instinctively, I brought my knee up to his crotch when he was in close proximity, he grunted and I fled, running as fast as I could until somebody tackled me to the ground.

'Eric, you are useless. Can't even capture a damn human.' said a voice. Wait, wasn't that Nathan. I thought he was a nice guy. He pulled me up and pushed me into the open arms of Eric.

'She caught me by surprise. Oh sweetie you'll regret you ever did that.' Eric said darkly. I whimpered. He was going to kill me. They were going to rape me, cut me into little pieces and then deposit me in a garbage tip. I went to scream but felt a hand cover my mouth.

'Don't do that angel.' He whispered into my ear. I bit hard, feeling him hiss in pain against my neck before his other hand gripped my hair and pulled it back. I immediately let go.

‘Keep fighting me and I'll kill you. Understood?' He threatened.

'Yes,' I choked out, feeling the tears splash down my cheeks. He nuzzled his face against my cheek and licked my tears away, causing me to gag in disgust.

'Come on then.' He pulled me up, his grip still on my hair and his arm wrapped around my waist, forcing me somewhere. I saw Nathan's expression, blank with a hint of guilt, as I was forced into the boot of a car. Eric’s face looked down on me with a smile before he slammed the boot door shut. I started to cry. I'm going to die, I thought, choking in horror at the thought of my mangled body somewhere on the roadside, with nobody to claim because I was all alone. Soon the car began driving off. Pull yourself together, I thought. Think. I squeezed my eyes shut in concentration. An idea popped into my head. Wasting no time, I began messing about with the tail lights. Once I had succedded, I waited and prayed.