Forbidden Mates Ch. 50

Hunter's P.O.V.

Rose woke me up by kissing me so I kiss her back and say, "Hey babe." She smiles at me and I say, "Ready for a shower?" She nods her head and she gets off of me and then once when I get off the bed I pull her towards me. I take her into the bathroom and I turn the shower on and we both get in. After we got done with the shower we got out and got changed. We went out into the living room and my brothers were there with their mates. I smell breakfast and then Rose walks off.

I follow her into the kitchen where Ash is cooking breakfast and she says, "You making breakfast for everybody?" Ash turns slightly and he says, "Hi Rose, and yes I am making it for everybody." She smiles at Ash and she sits down on a chair so I pull her on my lap. Ash gets done making breakfast and he yells out, "Breakfast is done!" Not even a minute later you hear everybody run into the kitchen and I say, "Alright guys, I don't have enough room for all of you to sit so..." Ash begins handing out plates and when Ash gives Rose her, her plate she says, "Let's eat in the living room." I grab Rose's plate and mine and we head into the living room.

After we ate breakfast my brothers had to leave so Rose and I hug them all and they leave. It was Rose and I alone and just as we were about to go towards the couch Rose says, "Hunter I was wondering..." I look at her as she says, "If you could train me." I turn her to look at me and I say, "Why?" Rose looks away and then back at me and she says, "I want to learn how to fight so I know how to." I was about to refuse but then the look on her face told me otherwise so I say, "Alright, I'll train you." We went outside and I got Connor to come over so I could show Rose some training methods. After Connor fought for a bit, I tell him that he can leave and then I say to Rose, "Ready to train?" She nods her head and she says, "I am." I begin to tell what to do and I even showed her how to do it using a tree as my victim. As I was showing Rose how to fight, I hear her say, "I don't have to punch a tree do I?" I stop what I was doing turn to look at Rose and say, "No, you punch my hands."

Rose's P.O.V.

After Hunter and I got tired of training we began to make our way back home. When we arrived home there was a car parked in front and somebody was sitting on the hood. Just as Hunter was about to pull me behind him the guy gets off the car and he says, "Rose, Hunter, it's me Brian." I walk up to Brian and hug him and Hunter says, "New car?" After Brian and I hugged he says, "Yeah, you like it?" Hunter shrugs his shoulders and he says, "Not my style." Brian frowns at him and Hunter says, "What are you doing here?"

Brian sighs and says, "Cut right to the chase huh? Well, I'm here to see if I could stay the night." I could tell that Hunter was going to say no so I say, "Please?" Hunter just looks at me and he says, "Fine, but somebody by the name of an R owes me." I smile at him as Brian says, "Good, I got my stuff already." Hunter sighs a little and B