Forbidden Mates Ch. 24

Hunter's P.O.V.

I kissed Rose's head one more time and then I say, "I'll go wake them up." Ash nods his head and I say, "Watch my mate." After that I leave the kitchen and make my way to the guest bedrooms. I open up the first door and I see Connor watching television so I say, "Come on go get breakfast." As I began to leave the room Connor says, "Your lucky." I turn around to face Connor and say, "What do you mean?" Connor stands up and he walks up to me so that were standing in front of each other and he says, "...To have Rose."

I smile at that and say, "Don't worry Connor, you'll find your mate." Connor sighs sadly and he says, "Yeah maybe." I turn around and head to the other guest rooms and then after I woke everybody up I head back into the kitchen. I see my Rose talking to Ash and it makes me smile; because I knew Connor was right, I am lucky to have her. Rose turns to look at me and she smiles at me and I smile back. I make my way to her and when I arrived in the kitchen I kiss her cheek. Ash shakes his head and he says, "Everybody up?" I nod my head and just when I'm about to say something everybody comes walking in.

Connor smiles at me as if to say, 'See what I mean? Your lucky to have her." I smile back at him and I say, "After breakfast I'm going out for a run, anybody want to join?" Everybody but Connor nods their head so I say, "Can you watch Rose for me then?" Connor nods his head and then I sit down by my mate and Connor says, "Where do I sit?" I shrug my shoulders not knowing cause all the chairs are taken but then Rose stands up and she sits on my lap and she says, "You can have my spot." Connor sits down and then he faces my mate and he says, "Thank you." Rose says 'your welcome' to him and then Ash says, "Let me guess, you guys want me to make breakfast?" Everybody including myself say, "Can you please?" Ash sighs and he says, "Fine, I will but next time you will have to find somebody else to do it." Ash makes breakfast and then we begin to eat. I give Rose a bit of my toast and she eats it slowly. After we got done we head out but before I went out I kissed Rose and I told her that I love her.

Rose's P.O.V.

After Hunter leaves its just Connor and I left we head over to the couch to sit down. Just as I'm about to sit, Connor says, "Want to talk about anything?" I sit down and wait for Connor to sit down and when he does I say, "What do you mean?" Connor tells me that he wants us to talk about our pasts so I say, "Okay? But I'm not telling you everything about me alright?" Connor nods his head and he says, "That's fine." I tell Connor that he starts since he brought it up so he says, "I don't have a mate yet." I gasp and he says, "I wish I did."

We continue to share our pasts but then we stop because we hear noises come from outside. Connor tells me to stay put so I do and then he heads over to the window to look out. A few minutes later he comes back over and he stands in front of me and then he grabs my arm and he says, "Unknown male outside." A few seconds past by and then somebody begins knocking on the door and then I hear somebody call out my name and it sounds like Aiden. I get out of Connor's grasp and I run towards the door and I open it. When the door opens it is Aiden and he says, "Rose, hey." I hug Aiden and he says, "Is it okay for me to be here?"

Just as I was about to nod my head Connor says, "Who the fuck are you?" Aiden looks up at Connor and he says, "Rose's brother, who the fuck are you?" Connor tells who he is and I say, "How did you know how to get here?" After I said that Dylan comes out of nowhere and he says, "Hey Rose." I wave at him and then I see Hunter and his brothers coming back. When he arrived he says to Aiden, "HI again." Ash looks at Aiden and then at me and he says, "How do you know this guy?" I tell him that Aiden is my brother and Ash says, "Oh...well nice to meet you Aiden." Aiden just nods his head and Hunter says, "You staying here for a while?" Aiden nods his head while he's looking at me and then he says, "If that's okay with you." I knew then that Aiden was talking to me so I say, "You can stay." Everybody came in including Dylan and we went into the living room and sat down. Just when I was about to sit down beside Aiden, Hunter grabs me and pulls me down on his lap.