Forbidden Mates Ch. 37

Hunter's P.O.V.

It was two minutes since my mate went outside with her brother and already I was getting worried. I started pacing around telling myself that if she didn't come back inside that I would open the door. Another minute went by and I said to myself, 'Fuck it, I'm opening the door now.' When I opened up the door Rose and Riley were just now giving each other one last hug. Riley walks off and Rose walks towards me. She takes my hand in hers and we head inside the house. We head into our room and Rose begins trying on her things. I growl a little and Rose does a half turn and she smiles at me.

I get off the bed walk towards her and I wrap my arms around her. I kiss her cheek and then I went to her neck and began kissing her there. I hear her moan slightly so I continue and then I push her gently on the bed and we began to move towards the pillow. When Rose's head hits the pillow I began kissing her lips. I pulled back not wanting to start anything when Rose pulls me back down and she kisses me hard. I push myself off of Rose and off the bed. Rose sits up slowly and she says, "Did I do something wrong?"

I turn to look at Rose and say, "You didn't do anything wrong." I sat on the bed and Rose lays her head on my shoulder and she says, "What's wrong then?" I lay my head on hers and I say, "Nothing is wrong babe, I just...I want to lie down." Rose says okay and I wait until she sits up. After Rose sits up I get Rose's shirt for bed and after it's on I turn the light off. I get in the bed and I pull Rose on top of me. I woke up the next day and I pushed Rose off of me gently and I got off of the bed. I went into my dad's room; I couldn't bear to take anything out. I sat on the bed and I began crying. I was hoping that I wasn't too loud where I would be waking up my mate. I lay down on the bed still crying, wishing my dad was still here.

Rose's P.O.V.

I woke up alone in the bed so I got up and began looking for Hunter. I found Victor's, Hunter's dad, door opened so I figured maybe he was in his room. I walked into Victor's room and I see Hunter lying on the bed sleeping. I smile at that and I walk over to him and I get on the bed behind him. As soon as I sat down Hunter turns around and he wraps his arms around my waist and he lays his head on my leg. I stroke his hair and I feel Hunter's arms tighten around my waist so I continue to play with his hair. I stop for a bit to see what he would do and then I hear him whisper, "Please don't stop."

I grin at that and I go back to stroking his hair and I hear Hunter sigh. A few minutes later my feet began to fall asleep and it was hurting. I tried to move around but I couldn't because Hunter tightened his grip around me. I stopped moving and Hunter loosened his grip on me. My feet stopped sleeping and I decided to wake Hunter up. I woke him up and he says, "Why did you have to wake me up?" I tell him that my feet were hurting and Hunter says, "Oh...alright, are you hungry?"

I tell him I am so Hunter gets up and he picks me up and he takes me into the kitchen. He puts me on the counter and he says, "What do you want to eat?" I shrug my shoulders and say, "Surprise me." Hunter kisses me first and he begins cooking something. After Hunter finished cooking I quickly eat my food. After I ate Hunter takes my dishes and he washes them. After he washes them we head towards the couch. Hunter sits down first and then he pulls me down too and he kisses me gently on the cheek. I lay my head on his shoulder and Hunter says, "Rose?" I lift my head up a little and Hunter kisses my lips. I kiss him back and lay my head back down. It was silent for a while and I decided to break it by saying, "Hunter?" When he looks at me I say, "Can we go out to the mall?"